I think it must be an S4 (s2 +2=). 

Well deduced, that man! I'll give more details elsewhere, but its an import which means (a) its a bit cheaper, but most importantly, (b) its a manual. Yes, its different to a 944, and no, its not as nimble, but its a car I've known for about 5 years and the PPI showed nothing too scary. Really couldn't be bothered to sit on the sidelines, scratching my arse, whilst the chancers came through the market

Well that's a sensible price, nice looking car.

I think that is a $20k + car all day everyday, unless there is something hidden that we can't see??  It looks very neat.... Pom or Lee, someone, this is your car, you'd probably get it for $17k, we've seen great S2's and Turbos go for $35k.....

I think that is a $20k + car all day everyday, unless there is something hidden that we can't see??  It looks very neat.... Pom or Lee, someone, this is your car, you'd probably get it for $17k, we've seen great S2's and Turbos go for $35k.....

Agreed, great price and with most jobs done it's good buying.

Turbo's for 35k, where did you see that?:huh:

Indeed it would be, except for the 928S4 now occupying the space I had reserved for an S2... 

I'd be surprised if that's still for sale tomorrow - remember the Turbo in Adelaide some weeks ago??

He's already dropped the price. 

$1500 drop in 24 hours.........

Desperate or suspicious?

Or possibly sold?  Quite often I see cars with change of price notifications that come through at the same time as them being marked as sold.  I'm guessing when you shut the ad down it asks you what you actually sold the car for (from memory).  I'm not entirely convinced of my logic but its something like that.

Otherwise very odd to to see the car marked down like that.

Or possibly sold?  Quite often I see cars with change of price notifications that come through at the same time as them being marked as sold.  I'm guessing when you shut the ad down it asks you what you actually sold the car for (from memory).  I'm not entirely convinced of my logic but its something like that.

Otherwise very odd to to see the car marked down like that.

still showing and text in add now updated to $16,400. Quotes Bruce Buchanan as being the independent doing the service so easy to validate.  Advert doesn't mention AU delivery so maybe this with the K's is factored into the price.

still showing and text in add now updated to $16,400. Quotes Bruce Buchanan as being the independent doing the service so easy to validate.  Advert doesn't mention AU delivery so maybe this with the K's is factored into the price.

You know when something appears too good to be true...??? Regardless, if it checks out with BB, just buy it and enjoy it. At that price I wouldn't give a monkeys about the kms or where it came from. Jeez, 280,000km is only 175,000 and I've run dodgy old Vauxhall Cavaliers that have been sweet at that distance.