Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

blue 930 - aussi car 140ish kms - $285k

silver 930 - aussi car 90ish kms - $280k

both look in good condition. Both have shiney wheels. Was this an option? Much prefer my matte anodised

I need educating. What makes the blue car worth more than the lower k's silver one? 

I need educating. What makes the blue car worth more than the lower k's silver one? 

I'm guessing, the blue 930 is 85 which is the last Australian delivered year before they had to be imported.  

Also condition would come into as well as original equipment. eg the blue one has sport seats, original radio, factory tool kit. The silver one has standard seats, aftermarket stereo, possibly no tool kit (as it wasn't shown) etc to make up for the km's.

stupidly i forgot to ask the year of the silver car but i did notice it had an earlier steering wheel, so probably a late 70's, early 80's car. What you want is an 85 (last of the aussi cars). Of course if you don't have the blues, go silver ;) (discount from CTS prices for PFA members)

E6E65965-97CE-4FA2-9DF7-459709B4505E_zps

Couldn't help myself. CTS visit

blue 930 - aussi car 140ish kms - $285k

silver 930 - aussi car 90ish kms - $280k

both look in good condition. Both have shiney wheels. Was this an option? Much prefer my matte anodised

AGREE LOVE MATTE ANODISED

Wow, Emmanuel, lucky you were on the ground in Dubai in transit at almost the exact moment we started talking about your car, otherwise the suspicion might have gone on for another 12 hours! Welcome to the forum.

If there was a function to double-like your comment, I would have! And then some. ;)

The 79 930 is missing a few of the correct bits like the headlight snorkel washers, radio, air con compressor etc , if I had to be picky at 280k

its if tempting for an owner if they are seriously fetching those prices.

The 79 930 is missing a few of the correct bits like the headlight snorkel washers, radio, air con compressor etc , if I had to be picky at 280k

its if tempting for an owner if they are seriously fetching those prices.

Sell one buy three.

That is a simply astonishing amount of cash for a 930. Strike one of those off the bucket list then!

I agree they are crazy prices but you can find some under $100k i know of 3 930's that have sold recently between $80k & just under $100k like my one

Just don't expect them to be Oz delivered or original RHD cars, if your looking for a car to drive the arse off go for it they will still hold & increase in value. I say its better to have one if you always wanted one rather then wait for the perfect Oz delivered car to come along at triple the price 

Original Oz delivered 930's go for a premium price in this country as they should... just my 2c 

I must say Tom's silver Oz 930 looks sensational...

That is a simply astonishing amount of cash for a 930. Strike one of those off the bucket list then!

Is this an option instead as it is cheaper?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4108664?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert

Edited by smit2100

Identical to the 993 going through Shannons auction in 2 weeks, just has 20k more km on the clock. Will be a good comparison.

And no, I still can't afford that one ;)

Tom, bugger off reminding me I should've bought it before you :P

was rebirthed back in the day. Kevin bought a shell rebuilt it went to register it ... cops came impounded the car took a grinder to it and gave him the car back. 

odds are probably a few guys on the forum may find they're car is dodgy too