Vale Mr RSR Garage Rob Raymer

hugh

It is with great sadness that I write this post but I'm hearing reports that Rob Raymer (RSR Garage) has passed. 

Rob was a well know professional & gentleman within the Porsche community and I'm sure will be truely missed. 

Indeed sad news, thoughts are with his family & friends. 

Hugh. 

Jeez! I can't quite believe this news. I'm gobsmacked.

I do remember the time and valuable guidance that Rob gave me in my early days of pcar interest. More than once he pointed me away from, or toward, a better purchase.

Vale Rob. You will be sorely missed, but fondly remembered by our community.

Heard last night and still in shock. having done business with him and sought advice on other P cars I know just what a loss this is to the Porsche community. A true and honourable gentleman who put his reputation well ahead of making a sale or a quick buck. My condolences to his family. RIP

Very sad news I heard last night. I knew Rob for over 20 years and he was always willing to spend time discussing any proposed acquisition with me. Most recently I saw Rob at the cars and coffee only a couple months back. An absolute gentleman and and an honest, trustworthy person to deal with, which is very rare in his industry. Sadly missed.