Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Took the 930 up to Kinglake, Healesville, Black Spur and Sugarloaf today. 270km of fun.

It's a beast, that's for sure. I took it relatively easy. With the 4 speed, it's basically 2nd gear all the way. A bit like driving an auto. I think it's more fun in the Carrera. A different type of fun, anyway.

Train1_zpszvnkenon.jpg

Door_zpshzlguc1o.jpg

lake_zpsziftlarn.jpg

Different drive up to the hills today with some P mates and others. Found a smattering of snow up the top but the run up the road was great.

Should have seen the grins as we found an empty car park with water across the surface ! Beautiful breaky and coffee afterwards.

Spent the weekend down on the Great Ocean Rd, some of the best driving conditions I have had down there.

Did multiple runs between Anglesea and Wye River, had a clean run 80% of the time. 

When you do get some clean rd, that road really does live up to the hype!

Yesterday we left Lorne down Deans Marsh Rd to Birregurra and then the back way to Wye River through Birregurra-Forrest Rd.

That road really is a phenomenal and entertaining drive.

Windows down (heating on), mostly in 3rd gear 4-6000RPM, flat six sound roaring off the trees, 964 driving like on rails, was a bloody great morning, I was in my happy place for most of that weekend!

E14869E1-2119-4CD1-A92D-E51459130B03_zps

154E1818-B870-42AA-8F50-5155B8BAF58A_zps

8052B774-E0A6-42DA-86BD-F5E9CD231EBB_zps

AD748328-6AC0-4C78-AA0A-D565E7CC7E5E_zps 

Yesterday I drove over to Moonta Bay on the Yorke peninsula to visit a mate. Drove home today via maitland, ardrossan and port Clinton. Man, the roads over there are nothing short of dreadful. Some of them are barely suitable for driving at the speed limit. Still managed to get a little bit of spirited driving in.

Just drove the length of the Great Ocean Rd. what a fantastic drive. The car was clean when we left Sydney. Now it is looking a bit sad, but it hasn't skipped a beat. Almost no traffic, clear weather. It doesn't get much better. 

image_zpsod5v1oms.jpg

Wife at work

daughter 1 at work

daughter 2 just left on school camp

house to myself

or go for a drive?

no brainier really

just a simple blast up thru Kinglake to Healsville for a pastry and coffee. 

Saw three  P's going the other way. 

White 981

silver 997 turbo & maybe a 964?

good to be alive ??

Edited by BAFE

Took the "black one" for  a 'get to know each other' run down to Rye in the rain.  

Loved it.  

Went around the bends from Mt Martha to Safety Beach, 60 K limit is a bugger, but nice to actually have a gear stick to play around with.   Haven't had one of them for a few years.