Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

33 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

I Keep telling you blokes Mr. Sheen laughed his little bespectacled head off at the Mt. Hotham Road slime. 

I'm not happy with how my wheels came up after three soapy washes using brushes etc, so I am going to go out there right now and sick Mr Sheen onto them...

34 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

Might as well talk to myself 

:Beer:Done....Put Mr Rudd to work...

and a bit better I have to say.:cool07:.

You can talk to yourself till your blue in the face (shite is that racist:Confused02:

I aint using Mr Sheen on the body.... 

21 minutes ago, Niko said:

:Beer:Done....Put Mr Rudd to work...

and a bit better I have to say.:cool07:.

You can talk to yourself till your blue in the face (shite is that racist:Confused02:

I aint using Mr Sheen on the body.... 

You would make a good Scientologist,  Mooney, orange person,children of the corn ,as you are easy to indoctrinate 

Did the run up to the hunter yesterday via Wolombi and some nice twisty roads, tasted some wine dropped in on some friends at broke and drove the putty home awesome way to spend Easter Sunday and only saw one plod the whole day? 

On 31/03/2018 at 1:56 PM, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just a short jaunt from Melbourne  (after getting off the boat from Tassie ) to ballarat and then on to lucindale (just over SA border), back to Melb on monday.  Car stays in Melb with Mrs til thursday evening when i fly back, and then on to lake macquarie,  hunter valley and back to melb  via country nsw and vic to get on boat friday after.  Will bring me up to around 10,000kms in the new car (around 10% of the total mileage of a 16 year old car in 4 months!!!!)

Just got back from the trouble free run to Lucindale SA and return, sitting at Tullamarine waiting for flight back to Tas.  Got to say the standard seats in the 996 are very comfortable,  well setup for a four 1/2 hour on the trot drive. Only saw one other P car the whole trip,  a Cayenne earlier today, and only after we got back onto the Western Hwy.  The induction noise from the new IPD plenum certainly adds a nice note from  about 2000 - 2500 revs, and does provide a small but noticeable increase in power / great willing to rev.   WaitinG for my K&N airfilter to see how much difference that makes.

If any ones see HIS996 around Melbourne this week, please be kind to my wife as she plays with the traffic....

Spent the long weekend just outside of Mansfield in Macs Cove. Clocked about 900kms for the weekend including multiple runs along Jamieson- Eildon Rd. Oh man, isn't that a great piece of road. Nice and early, didn't see a single other car, felt like I could have been in the High Country Rally.

Stayed in a pretty neat house too!

40509077754_07d636d00b_b.jpg

40509080374_ca4e99dbf8_b.jpg

40509083394_2a86812fc8_b.jpg

19 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Spent the long weekend just outside of Mansfield in Macs Cove. Clocked about 900kms for the weekend including multiple runs along Jamieson- Eildon Rd. Oh man, isn't that a great piece of road. Nice and early, didn't see a single other car, felt like I could have been in the High Country Rally.

Nicely done.

21 minutes ago, poli84 said:

I was in that neck of the woods too. Perfect weather much? The car’s looking sweet mate.

38 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

I was in that neck of the woods too. Perfect weather much? The car’s looking sweet mate.

Couldn't have been better! Were you in the 964 or on the MTB? I did a run up to Mt Buller summit on Sunday morning, full of MTBs!

Thanks, I'm pretty chuffed with it!

51 minutes ago, Niko said:

It is a great road, and definitely love the digs....is it available for rent or someone you know?

ha ha the flying porker.....sensational.

Both! It's a friend of a friend's place and we got it through him. But they do rent it out when they are not using it sometimes. 

27 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Couldn't have been better! Were you in the 964 or on the MTB? I did a run up to Mt Buller summit on Sunday morning, full of MTBs!

Thanks, I'm pretty chuffed with it!

Both! It's a friend of a friend's place and we got it through him. But they do rent it out when they are not using it sometimes. 

Looked the house up on Air bnb. Will be booking for sure! Like i said earlier, so similar to the Farnsworth house (which I have the lego model of in my office). 

I had both bikes, not to mention the family, so I took the Jeep.

1 hour ago, poli84 said:

Whoa! Thats killer! Your car and the roof over your head. Sounds like a romantic trip.

46 minutes ago, Peter John said:

Whoa! Thats killer! Your car and the roof over your head. Sounds like a romantic trip.

Thanks Peter, was an excellent long weekend!

53 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Looked the house up on Air bnb. Will be booking for sure! Like i said earlier, so similar to the Farnsworth house (which I have the lego model of in my office). 

I had both bikes, not to mention the family, so I took the Jeep.

Save it for a weekend with the wife, better than taking the kids i reckon. Jamieson-Eildon Rd is just around the corner so you don't need to drive far before the rounds get fun!

7 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Save it for a weekend with the wife, better than taking the kids i reckon. Jamieson-Eildon Rd is just around the corner so you don't need to drive far before the rounds get fun!

That's the plan!

39 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just on the way from Melb to Lake Macquarie, stayed at wangaratta last night. North of gundagai at the moment, haven't seen another P car yet...

I hope you have both passports on board.....:Chuckle2:

19 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just on the way from Melb to Lake Macquarie, stayed at wangaratta last night. North of gundagai at the moment, haven't seen another P car yet...

You should touch base with a friend of mine, David, who has a couple of Porsches in Lake Mac. Great bloke

20 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

I'm about 1 hour south of Lake Mac .... you have to go right past me on the way.

If you feel like a short break and some so so instant coffee, feel free to PM me  ..

Look out for Dreamr..... He will give you lovely tea and biscuits but beware that he could show you his magazine collection and you'll be there for hours. 

Of course,  there's a few cars and trucks to look at as well.   He's part of a great family and a genuinely nice guy. 

You could do worse than calling in and saying hello.

Also,  don't forget Tingy is up that way as well. 

58913cd1ab55825e0d109d62c106dd1d.jpg

Nice fresh morning for a 5am roll down the drive way to start as quiet as possible. Through the fog praying to not hit a roo, meet up with this beast, then zig zigged through suburban acropolis to get some coffee with good folk.
Thanks for the shout [emoji477]️@symsy
Something about cars and coffee going together!

I was lucky to not get a parking ticket, seconds before.... sorry@fraz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk