1 hour ago, cafe_racer said:

Anyone have a deposit down yet chasing an allocation?

Let the Tyre kicking commence  

DF5D217C-8DE6-4B44-92B4-339D4FAB18C3.jpeg

I have a EoI/deposit in with PCB but I’ve been told they will get very low numbers and they are well over subscribed so not holding my breath.  They reckon they will be squirrelled away by collectors (speculators) unfortunately..  I want one to DRIVE.

43 minutes ago, DJM said:

I have a EoI/deposit in with PCB but I’ve been told they will get very low numbers and they are well over subscribed so not holding my breath.  They reckon they will be squirrelled away by collectors (speculators) unfortunately..  I want one to DRIVE.

What’s wrong with you...obviously unaware of new world brand values.   

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Blue wheels aside, it reminds me a bit  of those tarted up 987s where people stick the 911 front on and add a big wing. Hopefully Porsche come up with something a bit more unique for the GT4RS rather than tack on a bunch of GT3RS looking bits.

2 hours ago, spiller said:

Blue wheels aside, it reminds me a bit  of those tarted up 987s where people stick the 911 front on and add a big wing. Hopefully Porsche come up with something a bit more unique for the GT4RS rather than tack on a bunch of GT3RS looking bits.

Haha, if it had orange wheels that’d be it!

Intake in the side rear window is unique.  The rest is looking very much like 3RS parts bin stuff by the look of the spy photos.

4579774C-C81F-4041-9886-FC1FC9D619C2.jpeg

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

I've heard rumours of a Spyder version also? Is that BS?

Its true....buy not coming until 2023 and very, very limited production of only 1 year.

Oh...and OZ will be lucky to see more than a handful of cars based the limited production.

I was hoping it would get over 450hp….! That is just based on owning cars with similar likely weight and that sort of power - it’s a bit of ‘sweet spot’ combination to drive.  Animal on road when you want and enough on track for fast fun.  500hp  or anywhere close would be incredible.   Thanks for the thoughts.  Cool. 

12 hours ago, WGA said:

Just between me and the forum 🤫

Same engine as the GT4 but heavily tweaked to almost 500hp

PDK only

+- 1000 cars a year, 2 years production

Start of production: 03/2022

• 2 months later...