Cayman GT4 RS

Grimmy

1 hour ago, Porschefan29 said:

Any recommendations for insurance at this point? Ball park cost?

I insure my cars through Porsche. Based the various cars, I think it will be somewhere between $3,500 and $4,500.

Having driven these two cars back to back over 4 days at Spa Francorchamps, there is no bad choice here. What car you might select as the best would be purely down to personal likes and dislikes. For me, if presented with a choice, it would be the GT3. As the reviewer said, it is the more sophisticated platform and I personally felt more comfortable going very fast in the GT3 than I did in the GT4 RS. Especially in high load very fast corners such as the Double Left (Pouhon) and Blanchimont at Spa.

2 hours ago, sleazius said:

Thanks for the photos. Never been a guards fan but that looks pretty good 👍 

I have to agree! Never warmed to red cars usually, but I think Guards looks better on this, than the silver... could just be the photos? 

Did anyone go to the PCSS launch? I saw they threw it at a private residence in my hood for all order holders, sadly I am not one of them :lol: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkegCH-BY6x/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 

33 minutes ago, edgy said:

I have to agree! Never warmed to red cars usually, but I think Guards looks better on this, than the silver... could just be the photos? 

Did anyone go to the PCSS launch? I saw they threw it at a private residence in my hood for all order holders, sadly I am not one of them :lol: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkegCH-BY6x/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 

I don't have insta so I can't see the photos, but I saw one photo come up and know exactly which house it is. Chris Hemsworth was linked to buying it last year.

garage.webp.6b5db94189c3f333bcf2b8cb061e65c2.webp

1 hour ago, sleazius said:

I don't have insta so I can't see the photos, but I saw one photo come up and know exactly which house it is. Chris Hemsworth was linked to buying it last year.

He didn't end up buying afaik, just looked... I believe the original owner Steve Shelley still holds it and he has a close affinity with the marque, hence the PCSS event... he also owns the Pheasant Wood track, what a bloody legend! 

https://www.sammutgroup.co/project/nautilus/ 

26 minutes ago, WGA said:

Holy Shiite! I think PCSS out trumped the PCM do last night in their showroom....even though it was in fact a very well executed event.

not that its a contest but, PCW customers were treated to a day at the farm... sheesh you lucky buggers! 😊

9 hours ago, DJM said:

I can’t get to the launch but they’ve confirmed cars will be at PCB on Saturday so I might pop down for a squiz.

As previously mentioned they have 3 cars. I believe 2 of us are collecting our cars on Saturday but the 3rd owner is currently OS so will it will be there for a short while on display.