Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

14 minutes ago, JLD said:

I would think scam normally, but there is a telephone number and gumtree scams are usually the ads without phone numbers (ie message only)

Fingers on little buttons on phone thingy and call.. only one way to prove it :)    Usually becomes actually folks !!

Teenage sex syndrome everyones talking about it no ones actually doin it .. no wonder I have run out of parking space... Im down to F...k

When im back from lunch someone please send me a picture of themselves sitting in it ..im also a voyeur

9 minutes ago, symsy said:

Fingers on little buttons on phone thingy and call.. only one way to prove it :)    Usually becomes actually folks !!

Teenage sex syndrome everyones talking about it no ones actually doin it .. no wonder I have run out of parking space... Im down to F...k

When im back from lunch someone please send me a picture of themselves sitting in it ..im also a voyeur

I would if it was local. I have $6k cash at home!

I remember that photo and in the Botony area, rang him a year back when for sale at 9000. Is on the WOVR and only registerable by the PO who actually was some dude who left it at his panel shop. Work was nearly completed he said and only a few things to do. Condition average. And it was physically traded to panel shop owner as payment for some other work and panel dude now owned it by default - said he'd provide a receipt from shop to me. I didn't bother to PPSR it to see if it registered stolen, probably wasn't The guy sounded well above board and pretty genuine, with a shop as well. I walked. I guess as purely a fun casual trackcar stripped of all weight and spend 5k on it, 10k overall is a cheap toy in that regard. No bargain to me with everything involved. 

Oh FFS $62k for an auto - really!? :rofl:

Nice epoxy floor in the garage though - just finished painting mine with Jetdry (an acceptable finish, considering the less than perfect slab, but this is the interim garage reno, after all!).

1 hour ago, JLD said:

If his dirty camera lens and failure to take a reasonable photo is any reflection of his car cleaning and ability to look after his car, I'd say run! As for the price Pffft

"This 1993 Porsche 968 will give you goosebumps with its range of luxury features. SPECIAL FEATURES: has leather gear knob, 16" alloy wheels, leather steering wheel, front & rear power windows, power door mirrors, central locking and climate control air conditioning."      What, just like most any European or medium Jap or Oz 80's/90's car?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2015/SSE-AD-5302978/?_ga=2.7927602.1831257265.1518034504-340617720.1493502325

Waddaya reckon   sharp price...?   Anyone drive one of these , I always have glanced but havent driven one yet.. 

Gotta love that roof

1 hour ago, symsy said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2015/SSE-AD-5302978/?_ga=2.7927602.1831257265.1518034504-340617720.1493502325

Waddaya reckon   sharp price...?   Anyone drive one of these , I always have glanced but havent driven one yet.. 

Gotta love that roof

Have driven the GTS Targa 991.1, amazing car, benefits of a convertible without the downsides.  Also watching that roof fold away is mesmerizing.   

4 hours ago, symsy said:

Gotta love that roof

These are tops.

Waiting for a mates GTS targa to arrive.  Like really waiting. 

31 minutes ago, James P said:

Wowee, that's cheap. 996's can look amazing, just not when you stick a 747 to the back...addressing the 4x4 ride height and swapping the stock 17's for 18's does wonders too.

17 minutes ago, DT said:

Wowee, that's cheap. 996's can look amazing, just not when you stick a 747 to the back...addressing the 4x4 ride height and swapping the stock 17's for 18's does wonders too.

So who's going to jump in then.......