Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

My 997.1 S man is up for sale.

Long story short needing to free up cash. Love this car- and yes, only just coughed up a heap on transfer fees with VicRoads. 

If I can pull a rabbit out my hat I will take it off market. 

Feel free to contact me if genuine buyer and can give you more info. Be good to go to a PFA’er. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2005/SSE-AD-5351895

7 hours ago, Peter John said:

Long story short needing to free up cash. Love this car- and yes, only just coughed up a heap on transfer fees with VicRoads. 

Feel free to contact me if genuine buyer and can give you more info. Be good to go to a PFA’er. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2005/SSE-AD-5351895

It's listed as a Carerra. Not an S. GLWS

17 hours ago, Peter John said:

Faark!!!  Exactly what i first started looking for?

GLWS

39 minutes ago, ELSPORTO said:

https://www.typ901.org/forum/forum/classified-ads/typ-901-porsche-cars-and-parts/165302-fs-1968-911l

No affiliation other than he's a respected member on 901 Forum and someone I've had very good dealings with in the past.

A lot has gone into this car ...

The seller, John, is the guy who built Hugh Feggans blue car.

Knows his way around the early cars and is a straight shooter, anyone looking for an entry into longhood ownership could do worse than talking to John about this car.

Thank you Elsporto and 9er. 

I have a PDF file (too big to post here) I can email to anyone who's interested let me know at ossiblau at gmail dot com.  There is a lot of stuff associated with the car and I would love to finish it but have no time these days.  I am under strict instructions from my wife that anything in my garage must be drivable... I would entertain horse trading on a very nice 944S2 or turbo, or a 968

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, ELSPORTO said:

https://www.typ901.org/forum/forum/classified-ads/typ-901-porsche-cars-and-parts/165302-fs-1968-911l

No affiliation other than he's a respected member on 901 Forum and someone I've had very good dealings with in the past.

2 hours ago, 9er said:

The seller, John, is the guy who built Hugh Feggans blue car.

Knows his way around the early cars and is a straight shooter, anyone looking for an entry into longhood ownership could do worse than talking to John about this car.

30 minutes ago, Fishcop said:

Thank you Elsporto and 9er. 

I have a PDF file (too big to post here) I can email to anyone who's interested let me know at ossiblau at gmail dot com.  There is a lot of stuff associated with the car and I would love to finish it but have no time these days.  I am under strict instructions from my wife that anything in my garage must be drivable... I would entertain horse trading on a very nice 944S2 or turbo, or a 968

Cheers

John

Looks great .. if you have the time , great colour

@hugh car is a good one , good reference to the owners work and quality..

Reminds me of Shannons Green . Like Shannons Auctions..  is it +$25 Vendor premium on the sale if gained  via PFA for membership?    

Come on PFA needs money in the can for Easter eggs , storage for larger attachments and more

GLWS

23 minutes ago, symsy said:

Reminds me of Shannons Green . Like Shannons Auctions..  is it +$25 Vendor premium on the sale if gained  via PFA for membership?    

Come on PFA needs money in the can for Easter eggs , storage for larger attachments and more

GLWS

Cheers.  I don't play on the interweb much anymore... I was just going direct to Carsales but after reading here all the wistful laments of people missing out CS cars, I've put it on FB early 911 group and Typ901 forum - I figured notice here would be appreciated.  Happy to take $89,975.00 and membership from a PFA buyer :) 

8 minutes ago, Fishcop said:

Cheers.  I don't play on the interweb much anymore... I was just going direct to Carsales but after reading here all the wistful laments of people missing out CS cars, I've put it on FB early 911 group and Typ901 forum - I figured notice here would be appreciated.  Happy to take $89,975.00 and membership from a PFA buyer :) 

Good sport .. John , I sincerely hope you do get a sale 

5 hours ago, ELSPORTO said:

This would make an awesome SWB hotrod. 

GLWS fishy 

Shark alert! $12k neg

Porsche 928 S for sale has a full S4 body detail service history extensive folder of invoices to over $35,000 including engine and gearbox rebuild out of precaution rebuilt fuel system including fuel distributor 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lennox-head/cars-vans-utes/porsche-928s-/1179734292

$_20.PNG

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Shark alert! $12k neg

Porsche 928 S for sale has a full S4 body detail service history extensive folder of invoices to over $35,000 including engine and gearbox rebuild out of precaution rebuilt fuel system including fuel distributor 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lennox-head/cars-vans-utes/porsche-928s-/1179734292

$_20.PNG

50 minutes ago, jakroo said:

Symsy needs to go and kick its tyres and peel the paint......it's in his neck of the woods

Give me the run down dudes .. I know nothing of these front end engine things..

Obvious 2 too many cylinders , D stick

LBW Low Ball Wanker offers are they the same as rear end or do you kick a man harder when its front on .. ;)   

Waddayawannaknow.. happy to go check

I have made contact with shark collector to try see it over the pub hols

8 hours ago, symsy said:

GLWS

I posted it first and am financial member - move it to for sale thread if you want?

21 minutes ago, ELSPORTO said:

I posted it first and am financial member - move it to for sale thread if you want?

Will get a mod to do it when I get my easter egg from you in the morning .. :wub:    .. just a bit of fun .. and supporting the PFA website poverty fund . 

2 hours ago, symsy said:

Reality review vs speculation available.. @ANF  .. we know these 928s are trouble 

Any car can be trouble, the humble 911 is known for the odd issue or two :P

Not a fan of S4 updates on early 928 and certainly affects value, but each to their own.

Does not say when the $35k was spent.....