Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

20 minutes ago, npvpositive said:

997 GTS madness just keeps going . . . there were none available for months and months, then suddenly two cars come on and sell and now there are four more available on the market.  What's in the water?  Maybe just owners realising that they can get $190k+ for these cars?

27375908608_9fd5efb835_k.jpg

All autos, why bother!

9 hours ago, 901er said:

Thats photoshop also ;)  looks ok ..  you probably would leave as is .. where to go with it .. forward , back ... ah yes .. sideways whilst driving it .

So would that kit just be a bolt on bolt off or do you think the would have needed to do body work/cut?  It’s Well priced for an oz delivered targa if it’s not butcher and you have the ability to bring it back to stock at some point if you really wanted to. 

53 minutes ago, Tips said:

So would that kit just be a bolt on bolt off or do you think the would have needed to do body work/cut?  It’s Well priced for an oz delivered targa if it’s not butcher and you have the ability to bring it back to stock at some point if you really wanted to. 

I think it is just bolt on bumpers in this instance (looks like std SC guards? others can confirm), maybe just a bit of re-wiring to make things work?

I like it the way it is :)

49 minutes ago, ANF said:

I think it is just bolt on bumpers in this instance (looks like std SC guards? others can confirm), maybe just a bit of re-wiring to make things work?

Bumpers supplied with the sale. Though will also need wheels, deck lid / tail and rear reflector if not more?

39 minutes ago, 901er said:

Why hasn't someone bought this already? Bargain of the week if it checks out. I would be all over it if @red clubbie hadn't taken all my P $$

The ad had been taken down a few hours ago... but now back!

Edit:Just noticed it has been updated from being a 79 SC to now a 74 with a 79 SC motor.

3 hours ago, crsedge said:

How cool is that! 1976 Porsche 914 Manual

15 minutes ago, njb said:

I don't suppose anyone has checked out or has insights as to why the Black 993tt has been sitting on the market for almost a year? (aside from the price of course)

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1998/SSE-AD-4320534

It looks good but as you said I'm guessing the price could have something to do with it, you could have a 996 turbo and a 993 and still have money in your pocket (lots of it).

36 minutes ago, njb said:

I don't suppose anyone has checked out or has insights as to why the Black 993tt has been sitting on the market for almost a year? (aside from the price of course)

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1998/SSE-AD-4320534

Looks like a great example, just overpriced like all of them on CS