What's putting a smile on your dial?

59 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Found this, it’s 20 minutes(ish) but really sums up Porsche.  There are a couple of mistakes but overall it made me smile.

I like his style, can't quite put my finger on why though😄

But seriously, Porsch-ah is addictive as a motoring product.

5 hours ago, Joz said:

Guess who?D39D6ECA-17AC-4852-B871-8CB1957F2CE9.thumb.jpeg.76d66819acc83ccd967b5673a119946f.jpeg

Problem: ridiculous outfits 

Cause : lack of good mates to call you a d-head and tell you to pull ya head in

Solution : call up some old friends and buy them a round of beer or two. Ask them if youre making good choices or not. Implement advice where possible.  Note: do not take advice to take head out of arse literally 

1 minute ago, 3legs said:

If you want a good laugh or just shake your head in disbelief type in "Lewis Hamilton outfit compilation".  He gives wankers a bad name. Even his fans must shake their heads or they are just as stupid.

Nah he has T M M T G A F disease 

15 hours ago, 3legs said:

If you want a good laugh or just shake your head in disbelief type in "Lewis Hamilton outfit compilation".  He gives wankers a bad name. Even his fans must shake their heads or they are just as stupid.

Yeh his dress sense is appalling , it just screams look at me . I am a WANKER ..

What I find so funny is most of the outfits look like Pajamas :Chuckle2:

And he wonders why people and the Press give him a hard time about it , well is it not obvious you look like a Dick Sir Lewis :wacko:

Harry did like he always does, kissing his wife, crawling into bed and falling to sleep. All of a sudden, he wakes up with an elderly man dressed in a cowl standing in front of his bed. "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?.. and who are you?" he asked.

"This is not your bedroom," the man replied, "I am St. Peter, and you are in heaven."

"WHAT!?? Are you saying I'm dead? I don't want to die.. I'm too young." said Harry. "If I'm dead, I want you to send me back immediately."

"It's not that easy", said St.Peter, "you can only return as a dog or a hen.

You can choose on your own..."

Harry thought about it for a while, and figured out that being a dog is too tiring, but a hen probably has a nice and relaxed life. Running around with a rooster can't be that bad. "I want to return as a hen." Harry replied. And in the next second, he found himself in a chicken run, really nicely feathered. But man, now "he" felt like the rear end was gonna blow.. then along came the rooster.

"Hey, you must be the new hen on the farm." he said. "How does it feel?"

"Well, it's OK I guess, but it feels like my rear end is blowing up."

"Oh that!" said the rooster. "That's only the ovulation going on. Have you never laid an egg before??"

"No, how do I do that?" Harry asked.

"Cluck twice, and then you push all you can."

Harry clucked twice, and pushed more than he was good for, and then 'Plop' and an egg was on the ground. "Wow" Harry said "that felt really good!" So he clucked again and squeezed. And you better believe that there was yet another egg on the ground.

The third time he clucked, he heard his wife shout:

"Harry, for Gods sake wake up, you've sh** all over the bed!"

A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened. Well, it was like this", said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end."

I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt."

"That's when I made my big mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor. "

"Well, I lifted the cow's tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'. I don't remember much after that."