What's putting a smile on your dial?

Wish I could post the brief video by a US cop I received today.

Seems there was a protest about 'Defunding the Police force'. The organisers asked the Police to be there for protection in case there was any trouble 🤣🤣 

Utter morons these people 

9 hours ago, Niko said:

hahaha   gutsy effort Lee, I'd get your helmet and ballistic vest out of the cupboard.     :Chuckle2:

Nah I'm safe mate. She had a laugh at it...then I cooked a stir fry and washed the dishes just in case her reaction was a facade. I'm a bit slow, but I'm not THAT stupid 😁

14 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Wish I could post the brief video by a US cop I received today.

Seems there was a protest about 'Defunding the Police force'. The organisers asked the Police to be there for protection in case there was any trouble 🤣🤣 

Utter morons these people 

Nah I'm safe mate. She had a laugh at it...then I cooked a stir fry and washed the dishes just in case her reaction was a facade. I'm a bit slow, but I'm not THAT stupid 😁

I was thinking more of the 'WOKE" people.......but love your work as far as I'm concerned.

What a great advert, We went through Normanton back in 2015, fantastic little town....

we were intending to stay at the purple pub, for a few days, but ended up continuing on to Karumba,.   Apparently that was the actual size of a croc that lived there

aahhhh Karumba That is the best place to see sunsets in Australia I reckon.   You can do that from the beer garden.   You can live of prawns, at about $15.00 kilo.

If we are ever allowed to leave our pox filled state again, we will be going back there.   Gods country.

HIMG_8662.thumb.jpeg.956aad1043d1d454c9e373069cdc65e3.jpegIMG_8696.thumb.jpeg.86f85c11b559504e75f2c96dda0ce43f.jpeg

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Went and saw an old mate today he finally got his 502 ci 68 vette on the road .............tire smoking beast :Beer:

Loving the 'ol school cool. And looks great in Silver.

Although that shape wheel, and especially in that crazy staggered set up, makes it look comical.  Almost Cartoonish :LOL:

The ride on it is terrible with those 20,s ,I am not a fan of them either but that seems to be whats popular with streat machine ,hot rodders etc ,its a real straight line machine and that,s it ,,,,he spent a lot of coin on the looks ,but it really needs some time and money setting the car up properly so all its parts work together ,still needs a lot more work ,,I am just glad he finally has got it on the road ...