What's putting a smile on your dial?

11 minutes ago, Raven said:

seems to be whats popular with streat machine ,hot rodders etc ,its a real straight line machine and that,s it

Would love to have a powerful muscle car again sometime, but decent ones now are no longer cheap. When they command Pcar money, it becomes a simple (or not so simple) decision of which Pcar to find space for.

You might laugh but companies are spending time and effort to remove terms Ike master / slave, blacklist/whitelist and others from internal software systems.  This is not cheap or easy.  There’s a whole list of terms that have been determined as needing replacement.  I can guarantee the auto industry will not call it a slave cylinder in the near future.

1 hour ago, Niko said:

1596875776_ScreenShot2020-07-07at7_14_06am.png.68ab35aa23153c2ee169a270292f63a1.png

38 minutes ago, Coastr said:

You might laugh but companies are spending time and effort to remove terms Ike master / slave, blacklist/whitelist and others from internal software systems.  This is not cheap or easy.  There’s a whole list of terms that have been determined as needing replacement.  I can guarantee the auto industry will not call it a slave cylinder in the near future.

Tip of the iceberg ….. 

1984 meme - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results ...

5 hours ago, Coastr said:

The world has gone crazy.  Everyone just needs to take a deep breath.  The above statement represents complete madness.  It is like saying the English language will be amended to remove the words black and white to be replaced with a new colours such as, very very very dark grey and very very very light grey!!!!! Just stupid. 

16 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

The world has gone crazy.  Everyone just needs to take a deep breath.  The above statement represents complete madness.  It is like saying the English language will be amended to remove the words black and white to be replaced with a new colours such as, very very very dark grey and very very very light grey!!!!! Just stupid. 

All I am going to say is......firstly..... Nothing surprises me in this F*%#ed up "PC" & "Woke" world.

Secondly....Let's just wait and see how far this does go.    

1 hour ago, OZ930 said:

Two bags of meth ?

I can remember lying in my bed when I was 12 years old listening to the Cuban Missile Crisis unfolding on my crystal set.   I was shitting bricks that we were all going to die.