What's putting a smile on your dial?

2 hours ago, jakroo said:

Bicycle wheelies can be easy for some people and hard for others

I used to be able to wheelie a motorcycle for as long as it has fuel in it at whatever speed (usually flat knacker), yet I can't wheelie a pushy for more than one full pedal rotation before I end up with skull fracture after flipping it! 

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

If that was in the Adelaide hills he would be with a dozen of his mates taking up the whole lane and not giving a f@#k about the line of cars behind him wanting to pass.

Maybe I should have put this in the vent thread 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Yes . Came upon a bunch of them last Sunday in the fog . Could hardly see the idiots should have stayed down on the flat land drinking coffee 

Sure thing...there are plenty of idiots on the roads.  Some ride bicycles, some ride motorcycles, some drive cars, some drive trucks, some drive buses and so on. 

Yesterday I was riding to work at 5.30am and was overtaken by a B double truck.  I had 500mm of road to the left of a single lane two way road.  He gave me plenty of room and passed without incident.  While he passed me, he really gave his horn a good work out and I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong.  As I looked up, I spotted a ute had also overtaken the truck and I on the other side of the road.  About 30 seconds later a police car with lights and sirens goes past.  About 1km later, the ute driver and truck driver were pulled over with the police car.  I was also pulled over.  Police wanted a statement re behaviours of truck and ute.  I had nothing but good things to say for the truck driver so he was okay to proceed.  I had no info on ute but Police had seen the lot and so I presume he was stuffed.  I was okay as well.....

But let's move on s this is a funnies thread and not a I hate the world thread....

18 minutes ago, jakroo said:

Sure thing...there are plenty of idiots on the roads.  Some ride bicycles, some ride motorcycles, some drive cars, some drive trucks, some drive buses and so on. 

Yesterday I was riding to work at 5.30am and was overtaken by a B double truck.  I had 500mm of road to the left of a single lane two way road.  He gave me plenty of room and passed without incident.  While he passed me, he really gave his horn a good work out and I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong.  As I looked up, I spotted a ute had also overtaken the truck and I on the other side of the road.  About 30 seconds later a police car with lights and sirens goes past.  About 1km later, the ute driver and truck driver were pulled over with the police car.  I was also pulled over.  Police wanted a statement re behaviours of truck and ute.  I had nothing but good things to say for the truck driver so he was okay to proceed.  I had no info on ute but Police had seen the lot and so I presume he was stuffed.  I was okay as well.....

But let's move on s this is a funnies thread and not a I hate the world thread....

No doubt and thanks for the observation. I ride as well but would have left my bike home that day  . 
No one is hating the world . Relax digger 

Get back on track .lol

E9D6C1D0-C7E1-4D78-873C-8A4CE5776CA1.png

10 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

I ride as well but would have left my bike home that day  . 

The fog must be different in Adelaide.  Where I live, if the fog is visible on a bike, then it's also visible in a car or other mode of transport.  Just as foggy and the visibility is just impeded for all users.  I ride and drive in the fog or rain or fine weather or dark or light conditions.  No difference really....get on and peddle or get in and drive always to the conditions and in respect for other road users.  It's not a complicated thing.

16 minutes ago, jakroo said:

The fog must be different in Adelaide.  Where I live, if the fog is visible on a bike, then it's also visible in a car or other mode of transport.  Just as foggy and the visibility is just impeded for all users.  I ride and drive in the fog or rain or fine weather or dark or light conditions.  No difference really....get on and peddle or get in and drive always to the conditions and in respect for other road users.  It's not a complicated thing.

Lol 😂 . 

0FFCAE3C-3C45-48FD-A442-4DBD31467270.jpeg