What's putting a smile on your dial?

On 03/06/2020 at 10:31, Uncle said:

Got a nice little Fallow deer over the weekend that I’ll share with a couple of family’s. 
Might even have a bit of a cook up in the long weekend.

Not joy on the 1,835mtr shoot. We lost too much light. 

Did the deer get a chance to shoot back?

On 12/06/2020 at 00:26, 3legs said:

I like the irony in Antifa calling Trump supporters Nazi's. Antifa's tactics resemble the pre WW2 Hitler sympathisers. We all know how that went.

Without digging into it too much the modern Antifa traces themselves back to the communists that battled the nazis for control over germany in the 1930s.  I don't know if it's a copycat org or the basic same thing.  That is why they call everyone a fascist, because back in the day there was actual battles with fascists to be had, and apparently it gives them licence to be violent.  Apparently the modern re-interpretation of edgy college students hasn't figured out that there aren't any actual fascists around, and haven't been for 70 years.  Back in the 1930s Antifa was the paramilitary wing of the communists and the browshirts the enforcement arm of the Nazis.  Who knows what the regular folk still trying to vote for mainstream parties thought about it.  Pretty poor political choices in 1930s Germany - you could either vote for a fascist or a communist, and either one of them would beat you up for not doing so.  We all (well, me) like to complain about the poor candidate choices in Australia but at least we don't have goons beating their political choices into you.

1 hour ago, jakroo said:

Bicycle wheelies can be easy for some people and hard for others.  This one is a little more complicated.......one handed, clipped in to the pedals and on a road bike.  Impressive.

If that was in the Adelaide hills he would be with a dozen of his mates taking up the whole lane and not giving a f@#k about the line of cars behind him wanting to pass.

Maybe I should have put this in the vent thread 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, 3legs said:

If that was in the Adelaide hills he would be with a dozen of his mates taking up the whole lane and not giving a f@#k about the line of cars behind him wanting to pass.

Maybe I should have put this in the vent thread 😂😂😂

Yes . Came upon a bunch of them last Sunday in the fog . Could hardly see the idiots should have stayed down on the flat land drinking coffee