Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

If Targa's are the in choice these days 

Try this http://www.pcv.com.au/porscheclubs/pc_victoria/pc_main.nsf/web/980E1DF1CB7D0689C1257E6500265A61#pagetop

This car is available.

Anyone know who can do a PPI in Cairns? Why  Cairns?  because that's where the car is located and obviously you would put it on the Porsche Club Vic website.

Edited by monty188
typo

Oh come on!  You're got to be joking!

Based on the pictures, it doesn't look clean enough to be asking that kind of money.  My guess is, it's a long time P owner who's just discovered the spike in prices and is trying to cash in. 

What would something like this be worth?

The rear seat body section of this looks like a chopped Coupe and not a factory Cab....

....so, uneconomical if a coupe and not worth re-engineering as a Cab if not a correct ex factory RHD Cab. Only the numbers know....

There was a very nice burgundy S2 on carsales for about $20k, is sold now took only about a week :rolleyes:. It will be interesting to see if the amazingly high 911 prices do anything to the front engined car prices? 

What would something like this be worth?

"The Porsche 356C was introduced in September 1963 and was considered the jewel in the Porsche crown."

How many jewels did they have in the crown in 1963?

One, if not counting the race cars , which were pretty nice :D 

Mind you the next year a brighter and more expensive  jewel emerged.

Yes, sometimes I think this forum has become Porsche Finance Australia and the pure driving pleasure aspect has taken second place.... 

it's nearly getting to the point where they are too valuable to actually drive for fear of bending them. 

I wonder if this is the car that sold through Shannons for $53,000 in March?

Hi Guys,

New to the Porsche experience and forum. Just picked up my 3.2 after looking around for a long.. long... time!

The wait was worth the car though 89 Carrera with 52000 kms absolute mint condition, trophy winning car and in comparison a great buy now.

Yes it's the same car that was auctioned at Shannons Sydney and the guys who bought it is PFA member and made mention of his new purchase.

This was it;

http://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/2015-shannons-sydney-autumn-classic-auction/porsche-911-carrera-32-coupe/#.VbA8F6Qw-P8

Welcome PatGF, hopefully will see you on an Adelaide SMT in the not too distant future, or PCSA has a run on 2nd August.

Thank you PhilH,

Did receive an email about the SMT and PCSA from you for which I do thank you.

Unfortunately the car has a tradition and history of going out only in Spring. I will definitely have to catch-up with everyone and their cars around then for sure,for the moment its

in a time capsule.I Feel guilty to drive it, thinking of buying a SC just to run around in.  Please do keep me updated on the runs around spring:)