On 28/04/2020 at 15:52, wilson59 said:

6 minutes ago, Scott SS964 said:

wilson beat you Scott 😂

1 hour ago, luzzo said:

wilson beat you Scott 😂

😂 so I see

Given it hasn't sold in 24hours id say there is more downward pricing pressure to come.

Over the last 20 years or so I have always pegged Aus pricing against the UK; using my complex financial instrument (not really) the numbers at present are showing the 991.2's being marketed in the following range 245-290k.

57 minutes ago, DJM said:

Interesting conundrum now, .2 GT3 at 270-290k or .1 RS at 320k?  For me the former represents better value.

And a .2 RS is now minimum $100k leap over non RS, does that reflect the difference when new?

At the price difference you've quote I'd take the .2 GT3.  If the pricing was within 5-10k I'd go with the better spec'd car to suit my preferences.

4 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Without asking the price straight out, can you give us a ball park?  It had 9000kms didn't it and was a clubsport from memory

Yep 6000 km one owner clubsport with sport seat option and some other nice specs . The car has had a full wrap from new as well .

I spoke to Tim from Wingaurds who did the wrap and the script he knew the original owner as well sold new here in Adelaide . I think I will remove the script down the side 

Just now, wilson59 said:

Yep 6000 km one owner clubsport with sport seat option and some other nice specs . 

Congrats. You coming over to pick it up? Maybe an opportunity to catch up depending on timing re: Covid. 

1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

What spec is you car as a matter of interest?

Jet Black Metallic, Clubsport, Manual, Full Buckets, Black LEDs, Wheels painted black platinum (with red stripe) Sport Chrono, Steering wheel and gear shift leather, Steering Column leather, Leather interior with red stitch, Carbon package, reversing camera, light design package, privacy glass, smoking package, floor mats.

There should be a photo on here somewhere.... lol - only photo I've uploaded is at Coles, funny.

natural_habitat.thumb.jpg.7b5098f67a3688203076c0634bf9316f.jpg

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

I just made the same decision and bought the 991.2 GT3

Congrats! Awesome car.

1 minute ago, wilson59 said:

Thanks Rick look forward to getting it now . Best thing about it I can stop my constant searching on car sales . Fuck I was obsessive 

Yep, I get it.  If my wife ever files for divorce, the reason will simply read "CARSALES". 

Threats have been made in the past!

Anecdotally, when I was last in for a service I asked the agent how many manuals they see. The response was 'not many, maybe one in 6 or 7'.

More anecdotes, my SA at the time I ordered mine said it was just under 30% of the cars they were holding deposits for were manual. You've got to take it with a grain of salt though as deposits are fully refundable.