996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

5 hours ago, Joz said:

Lovely looking car, but I just couldn’t do an MPH speedo and just knowing it’s not local.

I never looked at the speedo gauge the entire time I had my 996. I always just looked at the digital read out and that can be changed I believe using some clever presses on the A/C controls. As for not knowing it is not local... they are all made in the same place ;)

9 hours ago, MFX said:

I never looked at the speedo gauge the entire time I had my 996. I always just looked at the digital read out and that can be changed I believe using some clever presses on the A/C controls. As for not knowing it is not local... they are all made in the same place ;)

Yea/nah.😊

but if it was a stick it passed a thorough PPI that coulda pushed me over. If I was seriously looking that is.

34 minutes ago, rego said:

Anyone know anything about this car?

I know it has some individual styling touches and higher km but it seems to have been sitting for a long time so wondering if there's something more.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-carrera-4s-cabriolet-996-auto-awd-my04/SSE-AD-5633667

Price most likely....

49 minutes ago, rego said:

I know it has some individual styling touches and higher km but it seems to have been sitting for a long time so wondering if there's something more.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-carrera-4s-cabriolet-996-auto-awd-my04/SSE-AD-5633667

Probably more than price. If you want a very well sorted 996.1 manual cab hit me up as about to reluctantly list mine

24 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Price most likely....

Yeh, still seems a little high without twists which are expensive to buy afterwards, higher km, tip, modified interior etc..

Probably worth just paying for a sorted one if I can find one.

Saw the changes made on pricing, looks like it's been on and off the market or the seller is increasing price over time.

1814400356_ScreenShot2022-07-22at12_57_58pm.png.346089e5fef8de7b49dd3269cd1abb1c.png

11 minutes ago, Tips said:

Probably more than price. If you want a very well sorted 996.1 manual cab hit me up as about to reluctantly list mine

Would love a manual, unfortunately need a car the missus can drive as the Boxster I have is a manual.

10 minutes ago, rego said:

Yeh, still seems a little high without twists which are expensive to buy afterwards, higher km, tip, modified interior etc..

Probably worth just paying for a sorted one if I can find one.

Saw the changes made on pricing, looks like it's been on and off the market or the seller is increasing price over time.

1814400356_ScreenShot2022-07-22at12_57_58pm.png.346089e5fef8de7b49dd3269cd1abb1c.png

2018 price probably closer to the mark for a Cab.......  IMS done is obviously a +

5 hours ago, rego said:

The speedo is in mph, import pricing is a contentious issue 😉

11 hours ago, rego said:

It lives a few blocks away from me, I've seen it on the road a few times and he parks it under a carport with a cover over it. It's a nice looking C4S, silly price increases don't help sell a car

1 hour ago, JWM said:

But you did say it 😁

I certainly like the look of it and being white ( not the decals), though I'm thinking the price is a little...shall I say a tad optimistic? 

24 minutes ago, LeeM said:

But you did say it 😁

I certainly like the look of it and being white ( not the decals), though I'm thinking the price is a little...shall I say a tad optimistic? 

Yeah, agree on all counts there …

36 minutes ago, LeeM said:

But you did say it 😁

A tad 🤣🤣🤣