996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

8 minutes ago, tomo said:

Add also implies engine build or replacement ( motor only done 65000 Ks ) ?

Replacement as it says it's a 3.6 instead of the 3.4 that it should be.  And something about those wheels / tyres doesn't look right......

9 hours ago, Harsh said:

So cheap...IMS and GT3 body kit 

1 hour ago, Shedpest said:

Remember this being for sale 18 mths (??) ago, so not sure if this is same owner, or a subsequent owner.  I remember the comment about the owner being a dentist and doing big minles commuting....

I thought someone here bought it within the last 2 years? Hmmm 🤔

I thought about it when it was originally for sale at high $20's(?), but got cold feet for some reason (as I've done with 3-4 others 🙄). I hated that colour at first, yet after watching Jethro's YouTube video of his own 996 a few thousand times, I now love the colour. The Savannah beige interior not so much (🤢) yet that's just a few cans of dye away from being black. Add some silver GT3/cup car style rims and a wing and ya set 👍

Shit...here we go again with me wanting a bloody 996 🙄

Zip it @Shedpest You're a bad influence as it is! 😉

On 27/02/2020 at 15:43, Spets87 said:

That white one with gold rims looks like a peach.

If it is James' old car, it's had a lot of work done on it by him, and would be a cracker for for $40-44k. Think it sold mid last year for a similar price when I was sniffing around 996's

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

If it is James' old car, it's had a lot of work done on it by him, and would be a cracker for for $40-44k. Think it sold mid last year for a similar price when I was sniffing around 996's

which one?

9 hours ago, MFX said:

Another instance of not vacuuming the car before taking pics!? If you can't be assed cleaning it then don't take pics of the dirty bits....

Don't look in my car next time you're here mate 😁🙄

13 hours ago, Harsh said:

Thanks Lee I missed that one,it does look nice,but I already have a white car ! I think I still want a tip,in a fancy colour with a glovebox!

I understand that 👍