996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

On 24/10/2019 at 20:55, Jim45 said:

Would be interesting to hear your thought's on the supercharger...

Jim.

had this TCP Supercharged wide ass escaped recent scrutiny?

anyone know the car ?

Previously  had a half cage ? fitted .. 

https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0001-10026904/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/2003-porsche-996-carrera-4s-rare-6spd-manual-full-service-history?spr=true

34 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I agree, but I imagine most people will be put off by the Ks. It’s a shame, because it’s probably the one to buy

6 minutes ago, JLD said:

I agree, but I imagine most people will be put off by the Ks. It’s a shame, because it’s probably the one to buy

Too many people are afraid of engine use. This thing has been driven and serviced and has had the IMS issue sorted out.

Buy. Drive. Enjoy for years.

Don't like it's colour though.

1 minute ago, jakroo said:

Too many people are afraid of engine use. This thing has been driven and serviced and has had the IMS issue sorted out.

Buy. Drive. Enjoy for years.

Don't like it's colour though.

Silver with the grey leather and grandma hair rinse purple carpets is a little boring, but agree it’s one to just enjoy for low cost 911 ownership 

Or you can have white. I thought this one sold a month or so ago? 

Blank canvas to ditch the twists (🤢🤮) for something decent, add a race car wing etc to turn it into a cup car looking thing to thrash in the hills and not give a toss.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1999-Porsche-911-Carrera-996-Manual/SSE-AD-6527789

8 hours ago, Harsh said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2001-porsche-911-turbo-996-auto-awd-my01/OAG-AD-17488386/?Cr=0

Can you get glove boxes put into a 2001 996 Turbo??  Asking for a friend!

Yes but you need to swap the dash. 

I've read of people adding a glove box not an easy task 

25 minutes ago, Jim45 said:

No idea to be honest but if its anything like my 04 996 the door pockets hold heaps.

Door pockets didn't change between MK1 and MK2 unless it's a UK import without speakers in the doors or a GT3.

3 hours ago, LeeM said:

Or you can have white. I thought this one sold a month or so ago? 

Blank canvas to ditch the twists (🤢🤮) for something decent, add a race car wing etc to turn it into a cup car looking thing to thrash in the hills and not give a toss.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1999-Porsche-911-Carrera-996-Manual/SSE-AD-6527789

Hi Lee. I bought it yesterday. My first Pcar.

My thoughts exactly about wheels, I'm researching options now, so any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

I'm thinking something in matt black.

That's all, then drive it and enjoy.

Vin

28 minutes ago, rhinosm said:

Hi Lee. I bought it yesterday. My first Pcar.

My thoughts exactly about wheels, I'm researching options now, so any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

I'm thinking something in matt black.

That's all, then drive it and enjoy.

Vin

Good for you Vin. If you want a set of original silver 18 Turbo twists for your model I have a set with tyres $1500. Not sure how good the tyres are haven't looked at them for 2 years but passed a RWC back then.