Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

There is a blue one for sale over on pelican now at US $350k. It doesn't have original motor in it and will be supplied with sale though as it had been 'cleaned and inspected'. On original condition k's makes the one above good buying in comparison

Wait wait wait. Thats 349 THOUSAND DOLLARS???

I am without speak!

Definitely Hugh ^^ 

GT3 buying rule #1, check for accident history... :lol: 

I concur with Hugh - I was recently at Fitzgerald and he had a car just like that, customer car, for sale, bent but well repaired, probably no problem at the right price  

Edited by DJM

i suspect given it lasted only a cpl hours on car sales the listed amt 78k - given the lairy interior i remember this car or a similar one from a year or two ago

Thoughts on it?  I liked it but unsure of value lots of good and bad to it. 

why what was the bad? interior sure but nothing that 5-7k or so couldn't fix. Wheels? yep they suxxed, nothing that 3-4k couldn't fix  built on a 912 chassis? not that much of an issue. had a bit of coin tossed at it and was i think ozzie delivered

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1969/SSE-AD-3534206/?Cr=3

Not sold - Relisted today with correct description as 912.

Seems like an okay car.. few things not to my personal taste (mainly interior and wheels) but it wouldn't take much to put it right. 

I like the sellers angle: 

If you are genuinely interested in purchasing this car and wish to talk about it - enquire the old fashioned way by picking up the phone and speaking to me

Yeah, its not to everyones taste, but when push comes to shove, I'm sure the seller doesnt give a toss who tries to lowball him saying 'Oh, its modified, its not original, I need to change the interior, I need to have it transported, I wanted a black/orange/blue/green one blah blah blah'. 

You pay the money that's agreeable or you don't,  and looking at other customised Porsche's available for over $100k, this is a decent buy if it floats ya boat. I'd buy it if I could, and I'd drive the hell out of it!

Sorry if already posted (I haven't read the whole thread)... While it's not a Porsche, it's very much part of the family (both in the VAG sense but also the Porsche involvement in the development of these. Note the brakes too!) and fits the "interesting" category pretty well I think!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-2361605

cp4672237476595982272.jpg?height=700&asp

Sorry if already posted (I haven't read the whole thread)... While it's not a Porsche, it's very much part of the family (both in the VAG sense but also the Porsche involvement in the development of these. Note the brakes too!) and fits the "interesting" category pretty well I think!!

A lovely thing no doubt and always wondered what sort of family drive they'd make...though having enough trouble dealing with p pricing. This the going rate?  Having had my beloved 99gt forester (had almost since new) written off I'm looking for a replacement . Maybe this

image.jpg1_5.jpg

Edited by michel

If it's the same one, I nearly pushed the button on this when it was for sale last time about 1-2 years ago. $75k from memory...

Yesterday I went in to the panel shop across the road from my office to see the guy about fixing a little bit of rust.  He has a red SC targa in there, which, as it turns out, is for sale.  Red duco of a reasonable standard, with red upholstery, a tail, and what I think were cup wheels.   Needs a little work.  Don't know if it's Aust delivered or import / conversion.  I didn't get any details, but if anyone is genuinely interested PM me and I'll ring him (not back in my office for a couple of weeks now) and see if he can put you in touch with the owner - out of courtesy for the business owner so he's not fielding calls about someone else's car.

No connection to the car, owner, or panel shop.