Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

wasn't there someone on the forum recently looking for a manual 993 around $100K? They were even asking about converting an auto.  I recall they had a heap of constraints on their search criteria.

This may fit the bill though:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1995/SSE-AD-3690988/?Cr=1

You SC boys seem very sensitive about values. 

I have an SC and I consider it most excellent value! It can go round corners faster than I can drive it ; it's very easy to get close to the soiling zone in these old ass engined slot cars!

That's why most of you drive the newer ones ;)

While you're there, check this out for us and report back please 

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2004/SSE-AD-3979228/?Cr=6

Not sure this is a factory ClubSport, though has a lot of bits on it, there's been a few GT3s advertised of late with some of the CS bits (but not all) and not giving much detail on what their factory delivered state was...easy enough to tell, look for Option code "003"

Not that there is anything greater or lesser in a Touring vs ClubSport :ph34r:....and I can sit on the fence here as I have one of each...

Could be an interesting one, lose the wheels and remove the stripe and enjoy the supercharged rush!!

And make sure your insurance company doesn't find the "crash cam" when the rush goes wrong!

A supercharged 928 would be fun. There's quite a few in the USA and a couple in Oz I believe.

Michel you better come you got that newly improved Mocha still for sale?

Seriously folks , any of the melbourne PFA massive available for a coffee a few of us meeting at Dutton Saturday 10:30am , of course we can discuss cars

Come on turn out your pockets cash or keys , we wanna know what you bought!! Anyone.  

Me I can successfully declare I have parted with no cars this week and I started with the intention of selling two, I have however potentially pulled trigger on another non Pcar.

I think they call it boredom or addiction

Any new cars this mornng for sale? I heard the Autohaus GT3 Sold , along with its screw sucking engine.

I wonder how the Kingsgrove Maffia are going selling their 930 SC. I gotta admit Im kinda liking it , especially the seats ..

all going well I will throw the cover off the GT4 and come along.

wasn't there someone on the forum recently looking for a manual 993 around $100K? They were even asking about converting an auto.  I recall they had a heap of constraints on their search criteria.

This may fit the bill though:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1995/SSE-AD-3690988/?Cr=1

Yes Mr Over-Constrainted!

He suggested that I was a unromantic and far too practical for his tastes or words to that effect.

Someone actually linked that particular car to his thread and suggested it was an option for him.

993 owners still seem very sensitive to km's and anything over say 150,000km seem to take ages to sell.  Certainly the 964 and G series buyers seem much less fickle.  When you consider how little these cars are generally used that 993, assuming it is straight and honest is still a decade or so off a engine rebuild and what's the worst the engine could be?  Use a bit of oil?  Leak a bit? Noisy cam chain tensioners? (Reasonably cheap and easy to replace) 

Any idea of what the ask is on the white Countach? That was always my dream car as a kid, but I think their prices are going up worse than P-cars.

i love the rear wing on the countach.

I'm pretty sure this WAS a C3.

taylor.jpg

Pretty sure that is a 2.7 Carrera.

Rob

pretty sure that is a write off:)

my old car. Sold it for $90k - guy tried to flip it a few weeks later for $108 I think. Slowly been reduced. Apparently sold it for $84k. Salesman of the year award to that guy ;) 

love it when flippers lose out.

Edited by Blue964

i love the rear wing on the countach.

Me too. Growing up, the posters on my bedroom wall all had the wing. It is al part of the 80's fantasticness :D 

Although I am not a fan of those 25th anniversary skirts etc.

Whats the GT3 like? 

yellow...

didnt float my boat but if you are a track junky it's probably worth a look. A long list of mods all to squeeze out a few more hp's

I want to know what's no longer for sale since your visit

nothing...yet

alot of old school charm and service at buiks though. 

Lee of course couldn't help himself and picked up something silver with the proceeds of his 912 sale :) 

FB42FCF6-985C-4AA8-9748-0B3CD37D8C59_zps

yellow...

didnt float my boat but if you are a track junky it's probably worth a look. A long list of mods all to squeeze out a few more hp's

nothing...yet

alot of old school charm and service at buiks though. 

Lee of course couldn't help himself and picked up something silver with the proceeds of his 912 sale :) 

FB42FCF6-985C-4AA8-9748-0B3CD37D8C59_zps

What can I say, I like silver Porsche's! 

Good to meet ya Tom. Catcha next time