On 9/14/2018 at 8:07 AM, tazzieman said:

Dogs by and large are pretty clean & sociable. Humans OTOH (some of who boil their underwear in hotel kettles) are rather revolting.
Never seen a dog pick its nose in public either, nor vomit on a public street!

Glad we can't lick our arse 'eh tazzie.

13 minutes ago, TINGY944 said:

Glad we can't lick our arse 'eh tazzie.

The reason dogs lick them is because they can

Translate .. im not sure if they are gonna burn your house down or are having trouble lighting their bbq  ..  Instagram is the new world of trouble makers 

I think they offer home maintenance services and looking after the infirmed ? 

This probably should be in the vent thread, though I laughed out loud when I saw this quality workmanship from the carpenter onsite today

That's 22mm of gap filler! ?? Seriously, how do these dodgy blokes get away with it? 

20180928_084259.jpg

13 minutes ago, LeeM said:

This probably should be in the vent thread, though I laughed out loud when I saw this quality workmanship from the carpenter onsite today

That's 22mm of gap filler! ?? Seriously, how do these dodgy blokes get away with it? 

20180928_084259.jpg

WTF, suppsed he charged full price for the detail!,,

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

WTF, suppsed he charged full price for the detail!,,

Probably. He said over the phone the wall was out of level, yet I put my 2 metre level on the frame at the supervisors request, and surprise surprise its 20mm out of level! The wall is level, so I have no idea why he did it. That's just the start of the chippys problems!

All the rooms and hallways in the big two storey house has had skirtings installed by his 2nd fix guys, yet as its having floating floors in every room except for the tiled entry (where I took the pic above) the client stipulated she doesnt want any scotia/quarter round/ quad installed. The painters have painted all of it and one a nice job, yet it all has to come out, as does the 5 sliding robes with internals, big walk in robe and 3 loads of pantry shelving I've done over 3 days. Guess who is paying for that to be pulled out and reinstalled! Handover was supposed to be next Thursday. Guess that ain't gunna happen now :D

She did a great job all year

I've been using michelin energy xm2 on my corolla for a couple of years now. 175/65/14

Every time I have to rely on them they just blow me away. Dry awesome,  wet even better. Wear is great as well.

Had a numpty encounter on a slightly wet road this arv which reminded again. ?

Gotta love , some For Sale threads and their admins, whilst I was cruising the inter web, love the last one

Got a chance of buying a 1956 lambretta 125cc wots the top speed?

Dave Heymans Depends how fast the transit van can go that you collect it in 
Jason East Depending on how quickly you can push it
Tony Wickenden A little bit slower than this post disappears from this page - it is a SELLING page - not a fucking chat forum ( as per the rules you agreed to when you joined )

4 hours ago, symsy said:

Gotta love , some For Sale threads and their admins, whilst I was cruising the inter web, love the last one

Has it got the Italian engine upgrade?

7 hours ago, symsy said:

Dave Heymans Depends how fast the transit van can go that you collect it in 
Jason East Depending on how quickly you can push it
Tony Wickenden A little bit slower than this post disappears from this page - it is a SELLING page - not a fucking chat forum ( as per the rules you agreed to when you joined )

Harsh much? Scheesh...

Tony hope you never make a mistake... ?