996 GT3 Purchase

2 minutes ago, Mick said:

What’s the thoughts on the Zanzibar car? Price wise ?? 

I reckon it is pretty sharply priced.... Mk 1’s  are getting plenty of collector attention in Pommy Land, and are likely to become the darlings of the early GT cars.

Gotta be worth more in 5 years than it is today.

Anything I’m missing in the limited pics of the car or anyone know anything about it? Head unit looks after market but I think it’s an easy fix but genuine wheels missing wonder what they are worth?

2 minutes ago, James P said:

I've taken a pause from looking for a GT3 not sure i need one right now.. Zanzibar is very nice tho 

Any ideas how many Zanzibar were made??

11 minutes ago, Mick said:

Any ideas how many Zanzibar were made??

If you go back a few years  to the 2nd comment in this topic, there is a table for Australian Mk 1 deliveries & no Zanzibar is mentioned. Only guards red & orange pearl..... is this correct?

1 minute ago, Rick V said:

If you go back a few years  to the 2nd comment in this topic, there is a table for Australian Mk 1 deliveries & no Zanzibar is mentioned. Only guards red & orange pearl..... is this correct?

Orange pearl = Zanzibar 

4 hours ago, 901er said:

This is bloody nice. Always loved the zanzibar red. 

7 hours ago, James P said:

I've taken a pause from looking for a GT3 not sure i need one right now.. Zanzibar is very nice tho 

I don’t ‘need’ any of mine, but I ‘want’ them all, plus a few more 😎

8 hours ago, Mick said:

What’s the thoughts on the Zanzibar car? Price wise ?? 

Bargain 

18 hours ago, Mick said:

Anything I’m missing in the limited pics of the car or anyone know anything about it? Head unit looks after market but I think it’s an easy fix but genuine wheels missing wonder what they are worth?

If the new future owner of the Zanzibar 996 GT3 is after a set of original 2 piece wheels, contact me as I should be able to assist.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Rick V said:

Would love to drive one to see if it’s worth $200K over my wheels! (Ignoring collectability considerations, of course!).  

It’s RS, they will always find a home! And this one has 50k on it... it’s well exercised, that’s what we like to see! 

Interestingly 3 of the recent 996 GT3 RS that have recently transacted came up here to Brisbane. All PCQ members.

One fellow bought one new, sold it to another member (who still has it) and has now decided to buy one again.

So in the club 4 x red and 1 x blue livery. Went from 2 to 5 in just a few months.

37 minutes ago, Jason A said:

Interestingly 3 of the recent 996 GT3 RS that have recently transacted came up here to Brisbane. All PCQ members.

One fellow bought one new, sold it to another member (who still has it) and has now decided to buy one again.

So in the club 4 x red and 1 x blue livery. Went from 2 to 5 in just a few months.

I know a Queenslander that bought this one recently . He maybe a club member . He bought a sweet 930 at the same time

rs.jpg