Home built Hot Rod

MFX

Viper Green L225

That is what I needed! I actually have a crappy, bunnings gravity feed, electric spray gun that would have done a better job come to think about it. Either way it is all hidden stuff, and I am not that worried about it (meaning I am a lazy bastard and I can be bothered re doing it ;) ).

Jeff, I noticed that the aerial is still in place in the right guard.  Are you keeping it and drilling a hole in the nice new guard or are you going to conceal it or instal a windscreen with internal aerial ?

Jeff, I noticed that the aerial is still in place in the right guard.  Are you keeping it and drilling a hole in the nice new guard or are you going to conceal it or instal a windscreen with internal aerial ?

I have now removed the aerial. I haven't even thought about what I am going to do as yet. I was planning on re-using the windscreen I currently have, but I will have to look into the aerial options available. I am open to suggestions?

I have now removed the aerial. I haven't even thought about what I am going to do as yet. I was planning on re-using the windscreen I currently have, but I will have to look into the aerial options available. I am open to suggestions?

i have one that is simply a long wire under the dash i believe, might consider sticking it out the rear window vents along the top of the rear window, would be easy to hide. will have to check. plenty of options!

i have one that is simply a long wire under the dash i believe, might consider sticking it out the rear window vents along the top of the rear window, would be easy to hide. will have to check. plenty of options!

That is more what I am talking about. I prefer something like that instead of forking out for a whole windscreen just to get an antenna.

That sounds pretty good too. the only thing I have to consider is that because I live in woop woop, I don't always get fantastic reception at the best of times, except from the local station. That would be fine if I was 95 and enjoyed listening to the latest gardening tips...

Well the colour has been guessed, and one of you on here has also nailed it. I will be revealing it in the next video. The car is currently all masked up ready for me to throw some colour on first thing tomorrow (damn work getting in the way of my build).

Well the colour has been guessed, and one of you on here has also nailed it. I will be revealing it in the next video. The car is currently all masked up ready for me to throw some colour on first thing tomorrow (damn work getting in the way of my build).

Jonos on the way mate. Is it ok if he dumps Klasssssy on the lawn outside? He's not sure when his wife is going to next let him out so if you could start the rust removal he's promised to like you on Facebook ?

Jonos on the way mate. Is it ok if he dumps Klasssssy on the lawn outside? He's not sure when his wife is going to next let him out so if you could start the rust removal he's promised to like you on Facebook ?

He can dump it on the lawn if he likes. I can't promise he will get it back ;) 

Well the colour is on! I have painted the internal parts of the car, and overall I am pretty happy. I did have a couple of spots where the paint reacted a bit. That was on both seat rails and a small area on the parcel shelf. It is possibly from a bit of contamination that I didn't clean perfectly, or from some issues under the previous paint which is probably more likely. Either way, I will be touching up those bits. Anyway here is the video.

I've just noticed that the answer to the colour riddle was in front of us (in the logo) the whole time.  ?

Well the Logo was only part of it. All of the credits I used the Orange as well ;)

My brother suggested I leave an Orange on one of the shelves behind me in some of the scenes, but in the end I got lazy and forgot :(