Home built Hot Rod

MFX

Jeff my cockup it's not you but this guy has a slight resemblance- anyone here? Maybe my eyesight is failing https://www.good.is/articles/major-brands-infographic?utm_content=inf_11_81_2&utm_source=TSE&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=pd&tse_id=INF_15d2f8b050d611e6b64f236881c19eed622F0BFD-003A-4BE9-A986-9929F2E49F84.jpg

healthy chest

• 2 weeks later...

Love your work with these videos and also a big thanks for putting me onto project binky.  The first car I owned was a mini and I have a 400whp 3SGTE in the back of my MR2 in the garage so that project ticks some boxes for me.

I tell everyone about Project Binky. I love it. The attention to detail is amazing, it is just hard to wait 3 months for the next episode.

Finally done editing the latest video. This week I have been busy painting stripes. Some of you may not like the colour choice, but I think it works. Have a look and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayD-N6f5ltI  

I'm unsure about the purple Jeff but let's see how it looks once everything is back on the car.  One thing I am sure of is you do awesome work and 10/10 for doing it your way.  I get anxiety watching the time bar on the videos nearing the end!  Kudos.

Great work Jeff, I love "Home Built" type videos I wish there were more.

Just wondering why you didn't do a through the bonnet fuel filler.

Keep the videos coming, in fact when you finish this car, start another one...........;)

I did look at it at the time, and I talked about it back then. I do like the look, but I don't like the practicality as much. I think, particularly with a centre filler, I would drip fuel on the bonnet all the time and it would also be awkward to lean over it to fill up (for me anyway because I am a short ass).