This is looking to be bigger than Ben Hur! Number count update?

Good question, plenty on people who haven't posted that will be attending too so its shaping up to be a big one! 

I will be posting final details on Saturday, worth checking in on here Saturday afternoon/evening just to make sure you know the drill. 

This is looking to be bigger than Ben Hur! Number count update?

Good question, plenty on people who haven't posted that will be attending too so its shaping up to be a big one! 

I will be posting final details on Saturday, worth checking in on here Saturday afternoon/evening just to make sure you know the drill. 

Tops off!

Marysville Stages Rally is on Saturday/Night...hopefully they are cleared out by morning.  Could be a few cars on trailers on the road in the morning.

Always something, last time there was a Rockabilly Car Show on in Marysville.  There will also be people going to the snow just to add another element.  Lake Mountain has a ton of snow with more being dumped last night tonight and lots anticipated Saturday.  A nice leisurely stroll thru the mountains it will be (as always just a bunch of oldies out for a sunday drive meandering through the hills taking in the serenity at 7000 RPM) 

Forecast 19 and sunny......????

4 degree start in Melbourne means bloody freezing up the hill.

Make sure you get heat into those cup tyres Doug, they're fantastic when they're warmed up, even in the rain.

hi Jim, yes I will have mine with me.

Very good Cris, I'll bring mine as well. Not sure why the text has changed format..lol