996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is a cooking model manual 996 worth these days?

Have a guy sniffing around my G series 911 with one. Blue / tan interior. Au Delivered. full history. IMS done. 

I don't really need it but I'm happy to give it to my wife to drive. 

1 hour ago, Uncle said:

Have a guy sniffing around my G series 911 with one. Blue / tan interior. Au Delivered. full history. IMS done. 

Ks?

History?

2 hours ago, AndrewM said:

Was thinking about 100k - especially if it is mine 😛

My guess is somewhere between

* 65k and 80k for a 996.1

* 75k and 90k for a 996.2

I honestly think that's too high. A regular manual 996.1 $55-65k and a 996.2 $65-75k

As an example, this 996.2 at $69k has been for sale for a month and a half and started at $75k

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2003-porsche-911-carrera-996-manual-my03/SSE-AD-15507618/?Cr=5

3 hours ago, Uncle said:

$50-55K Unless its a cab, then less

3 hours ago, JLD said:

As an example, this 996.2 at $69k has been for sale for a month and a half and started at $75k

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2003-porsche-911-carrera-996-manual-my03/SSE-AD-15507618/?Cr=5

If I was buying a C2 today, I would definitely jump on this one! I honestly think this is a great price if the condition is as advertised!

(Almost even considered trading sideways when I saw it!)

BTW - The upper end of my estimate (90k) is for a C4S

(And yes, those price ranges do not include CAB, TIP or non-Australian delivered which would be cheaper)

1 hour ago, AndrewM said:

If I was buying a C2 today, I would definitely jump on this one! I honestly think this is a great price if the condition is as advertised!

(Almost even considered trading sideways when I saw it!)

BTW - The upper end of my estimate (90k) is for a C4S

(And yes, those price ranges do not include CAB, TIP or non-Australian delivered which would be cheaper)

My pricing was based on coupe and actual selling prices, not inflated Carsales listing prices!

Interesting. 

I don't think its the car for me but yeah ADM 996.1 108klm full history. I'm just not a fan of the tan interior. Anyway I think I will look into one after the 911 moves. I've always like the 996 shape so might as well own one for a bit. 

My wife only drives to the office a couple of times a week as its an 80klm highway trip. Her SQ5 isn't really needed anymore with my current work car so in my mind it makes sense to give her something nice to drive. 

2 hours ago, Uncle said:

Interesting. 

I don't think its the car for me but yeah ADM 996.1 108klm full history. I'm just not a fan of the tan interior. Anyway I think I will look into one after the 911 moves. I've always like the 996 shape so might as well own one for a bit. 

My wife only drives to the office a couple of times a week as its an 80klm highway trip. Her SQ5 isn't really needed anymore with my current work car so in my mind it makes sense to give her something nice to drive. 

How much are they asking?

I dunno. I have 85K on my car so I was planning to ask for car+ money. Hence my question here. 

I asked for photos and the ones I got seemed very half baked. He also asked me to bring my car to him. Bringing the car with the semi slicks, stripped interior and full cage to the the road car made no sense to me. I'm also the guy with the hoist.. 

I trust my judgement on these things and didn't like the vibe.