17 hours ago, JoshSnell said:

Better get in quick...  this ones already been advertised for 5 days...dont wait a second longer

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chester-hill/cars-vans-utes/1998-porsche-boxster-5speed-968-convertible-7month-rego/1258800024

And here is the sister car...

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1999-porsche-boxster-986-manual/SSE-AD-6039167/?Cr=8

18 hours ago, JoshSnell said:

Better get in quick...  this ones already been advertised for 5 days...dont wait a second longer

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chester-hill/cars-vans-utes/1998-porsche-boxster-5speed-968-convertible-7month-rego/1258800024

1998 Porsche Boxster 5speed 968 convertible 7month rego

That's a really well thought out ad, and should sell very quickly.

On 15/10/2020 at 18:00, JoshSnell said:

I got in the quickest by the looks of things and I am now the proud (although I slide down in the seat so no one recognises me while I am driving it) owner of the ugliest Boxster in Aus :D

21 minutes ago, MFX said:

I got in the quickest by the looks of things and I am now the proud (although I slide down in the seat so no one recognises me while I am driving it) owner of the ugliest Boxster in Aus :D

Can't wait to watch this series!

56 minutes ago, base said:

GTFO!

YouTube vids on how to save a ravaged Boxster?

I have been looking for a track pig, and this fits the bill nicely. Also it is much worse in person than in the ad. It is really quite horrible all over.

I am deaf from driving it 1 and a half hours home because it is SOOO loud. I also think the windscreen is tinted and also the headlights are the worst I have ever experienced. Add that to the cabin being full of LED's glowing everywhere, make it very interesting to drive in the dark...

2 minutes ago, MFX said:

I have been looking for a track pig, and this fits the bill nicely. Also it is much worse in person than in the ad. It is really quite horrible all over.

I am deaf from driving it 1 and a half hours home because it is SOOO loud. I also think the windscreen is tinted and also the headlights are the worst I have ever experienced. Add that to the cabin being full of LED's glowing everywhere, make it very interesting to drive in the dark...

Boxrod Mk II coming up   !!!!!!

2 minutes ago, MFX said:

Did he throw in the gold plated chains and white shoes with it mate? you'll look a treat weaving your magic on the bogmobile in the shed 😎

On 06/09/2020 at 09:21, XLR8 said:

He's got over a million subscribers on youtube (and the income associated with that), and buying, fixing and selling cars for a living.

I reckon he's pretty smart actually.

A grumpy cat had nearly 3 million subscribers on Instagram 😅

10 hours ago, MFX said:

@TrevMcRev is definitely the one who corrupted me and put the idea of a Home Built style Boxrod in my head, that is for sure.

Yes, as you would have noted in the Tassie trip earlier in the year  that thing is indecently quick in the twisty bits!!!  Mind you, mad driver might help too 🙂 

12 hours ago, MFX said:

Should make for some great YT content.  Looking forward to it.

19 hours ago, MFX said:

There's just too much to laugh about here 😂😂

This will be interesting 👍