Coronavirus - what do you think?

36 minutes ago, clutch-monkey said:

i had a great time on the paved section/no cops though. and the servo there has 98 octane.

though not at night.. too much wildlife to hit.

Never been there meself mate. Only heard their roads aren't that flash.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

If you people in Victoria get stuck for masks, I am quite happy to get some and send them down, as I am sure others are.

Thanks for the offer. Some price gouging but available at the moment when I went shopping Sunday night.

38 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Thanks for the offer. Some price gouging but available at the moment when I went shopping Sunday night.

One of the guys here bought a couple of boxes from Chemist Whorehouse to send over to our Vic factory.    $60/box of 50, bit of gouging going on there, went up from $20/box overnight.....

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

There are plenty of alternatives if you can't access a face mask . I can supply some old jocks and a shoe . 

alternative-coronavirus-masks-max-siedentopf_dezeen_2364_col_7.jpg

How do I work out what size I would like to order...????

39 minutes ago, Niko said:

How do I work out what size I would like to order...????

Is your face the size of a girls arse a mans arse or a kids arse ? I can supply either .

If you have super sized head I can get some supplies from my mum she is happy to help .

2 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Is your face the size of a girls arse a mans arse or a kids arse ? I can supply either .

If you have super sized head I can get some supplies from my mum she is happy to help .

haha, I will be in touch.    Can you send photos of your mum?     

4 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

One of the guys here bought a couple of boxes from Chemist Whorehouse to send over to our Vic factory.    $60/box of 50, bit of gouging going on there, went up from $20/box overnight.....

Wow that makes me feel even worse. Last box of 50 I bought at my local pharmacy Sunday night was $100!