Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

38 minutes ago, sjm said:

Thanks Lee, yep can’t stop relaying some (most😁) of the corners in my mind thinking how to perfect them. If only I was in the financial position to score a GT3. Saying that a very nice 996 Cup car met with the concrete at the end of the main straight. My better half would be ropable if that was me😳

And that's how you start spending money you don't have mate..."If I braked a bit later there, turned in a bit later here, wider entry on that one, had some better shocks, brakes, rear wing, a roll cage..." 😅

Yeah the cup car owner is a friend of mine and a member here. A bloody shame, but it will get repaired 

4 hours ago, sjm said:

Saying that a very nice 996 Cup car met with the concrete at the end of the main straight.

4 hours ago, LeeM said:

Yeah the cup car owner is a friend of mine and a member here

As long as the driver is ok? 

Stunning Melbourne day.

Caught up with a mate who has recently moved to the bush at the Toolshed Bar in Noojee. Perfect excuse to press the White Night into duty, roads were empty, venue was quiet, weather was perfect for windows down punting through the hills. Pretty much as good as it gets. As long as you time it to miss the school drop-offs and pickups a Monday midday targa is about as good as it gets !!

Terrific opportunity to be reminded of how seriously good these sports cars are.

20220328_005204591_iOS.jpg

Geezze I dunno these days since covid if you own a small sports car its like having a Dinky toy among the land of the giants seems everyone has got to have a 4x4 , And the bigger the better it seems, Fair enough if you have got 10 kids you need to get about the place, But usually it's some old dude my age :)

9 hours ago, Grimmy said:

Stunning Melbourne day.

Caught up with a mate who has recently moved to the bush at the Toolshed Bar in Noojee. Perfect excuse to press the White Night into duty, roads were empty, venue was quiet, weather was perfect for windows down punting through the hills. Pretty much as good as it gets. As long as you time it to miss the school drop-offs and pickups a Monday midday targa is about as good as it gets !!

Terrific opportunity to be reminded of how seriously good these sports cars are.

20220328_005204591_iOS.jpg

Well played! Love those sneaky runs when the world is at work.

Took the 2.7 Carrera for a run down the coast

Had a look around and at 5.30, potato cakes and flake, Chardy from the local deli out of a paper cup that I pinched from the coffee shop and head to the beach with my wife watching the sun go down

Darkness fell and a spirited drive back home (only had one glass (cup) of the Chardy)

Back in the garage …

Pinging of the headers as they cooled, half burnt hydrocarbons in the air and the faint whiff of hot oil

A good day.  

mate of mine wanted to know what the Cayman is all about. So i showed him this glorious morning. Arrived in Healesville for brekkie , old mate of mine a bit dizzy and seasick . Big number of cars pulled up at the Beechworth Bakery , some familiar faces and chats.  Had a great morning out. Bit lean on photos .

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

5 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

mate of mine wanted to know what the Cayman is all about. So i showed him this glorious morning. Arrived in Healesville for brekkie , old mate of mine a bit dizzy and seasick . Big number of cars pulled up at the Beechworth Bakery , some familiar faces and chats.  Had a great morning out. Bit lean on photos .

p1.jpg

Hey Arne, think I saw you there this morning, spoke to you about my 986 at the Sandown autoshow months back. Came up here with a few friends from Warrandyte.IMG_20220410_205758.thumb.jpg.3c05bc3e4e63981e3dd4c7e57a522949.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bo Z said:

Hey Arne, think I saw you there this morning, spoke to you about my 986 at the Sandown autoshow months back. Came up here with a few friends from Warrandyte.IMG_20220410_205758.thumb.jpg.3c05bc3e4e63981e3dd4c7e57a522949.jpg

Hi mate, I remember our chat back than. Good to hear you are out and about driving. We will have a run within the next month or so , keeping an eye on the weather for now. Hope to have a drive together sometime.:Beer:

16 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

Hi mate, I remember our chat back than. Good to hear you are out and about driving. We will have a run within the next month or so , keeping an eye on the weather for now. Hope to have a drive together sometime.:Beer:

Feel like it’s been a while, getting an itch waiting 😊👍