Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

• 3 weeks later...

Drove a 996.1 to POWDERHOUSE for a freshen - refurbed wheels and sone paint correction

driving another 996 to POWDERHOUSE , now too collect the set of OEM refurbed wheels that came with car,  as a spare set, to take to Virgin Wheels .. to be refurbed again , due to careless tyre jockeys Fukn 3 of the 4 wheels … seems shit happens  @sjm even when you don’t drive em 🤪🤣🤣

4 hours ago, michel said:

Drove a 996.1 to POWDERHOUSE for a freshen - refurbed wheels and sone paint correction

driving another 996 to POWDERHOUSE , now too collect the set of OEM refurbed wheels that came with car,  as a spare set, to take to Virgin Wheels .. to be refurbed again , due to careless tyre jockeys Fukn 3 of the 4 wheels … seems shit happens  @sjm even when you don’t drive em 🤪🤣🤣

What a cluster f#@*. Sounds like the work experience kid was on the tools @michel.

At least i can only blame myself for my ham fistedness when wiping out another splitter😅

14 hours ago, michel said:

, now too collect the set of OEM refurbed wheels that came with car,  as a spare set, to take to Virgin Wheels .. to be refurbed again , due to careless tyre jockeys Fukn 3 of the 4 wheels … seems shit happens  

Shit happens when idiots don't care.

I've seen and heard of this so many times, I just can't fathom how it could happen. I hope you're not paying for them to be repaired? 

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

Shit happens when idiots don't care.

I've seen and heard of this so many times, I just can't fathom how it could happen. I hope you're not paying for them to be repaired? 

FYI MARRICKVILLE TYRES ON COOK ROAD .. stay way clear 

customer service consists of yellin and slammin the phone down on ya 

no ain’t going to pay for it .. but suspect it’ll take a whole lot of fuk you said in multiple languages and  letter from hunter s Thompson’s lawyer  

@michel

An old friend of mine had a 458 Ferrari, and a shop trashed his rims. Not just scratched, I mean gouged like he'd hit a kerb with all 4 rims.

Shop said it was already there etc and wouldn't be paying anything...until they learned he was a sergeant at arms of a certain motorcycle club, and was paid a visit by some 'friends' and encouraged to replace them 😅

28 minutes ago, LeeM said:

@michel

An old friend of mine had a 458 Ferrari, and a shop trashed his rims. Not just scratched, I mean gouged like he'd hit a kerb with all 4 rims.

Shop said it was already there etc and wouldn't be paying anything...until they learned he was a sergeant at arms of a certain motorcycle club, and was paid a visit by some 'friends' and encouraged to replace them 😅

Just got off phone again with Marrickville tyres .. my mate who is very much Hunters lawyer will draft a letter .. 

is there a #fuktard traders section I can list their details 

des

18 hours ago, sjm said:

What a cluster f#@*. Sounds like the work experience kid was on the tools @michel.

At least i can only blame myself for my ham fistedness when wiping out another splitter😅

Speaking of wiping out Splitters . Saw this vid of The Drift Master doing a skid for the camera and completely cocking it up . LOl anyone here ?

drift masr.jpg

drift master.jpg

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

@michel

So @michel do you have similar friends in similar low / high places 🙂 ????

• 2 weeks later...

Well Porkers By the Bay has come and gone once again.   Good turn up of a variety of models.   Have to say the weather was interesting...Cold as buggery first thing, some people in shorts and short sleeve shirts...🤔   But it stayed dry until about 8.30 or thereabouts when the clouds rolled in and the rain hit.   Most had started to leave at around then.    Good to catch up with some faces I hadn't seen for some time.   Mike, P-Kay, Simon, Trevor, and overall a good day was had by all.   Thank you NBAUTO for organising a great coffee and cars.   Photos a bit ordinary, long shadows and bright low sun.....IMG_9870.thumb.JPG.e2a56831ed3799764b24db3d0d99cc61.JPGIMG_9869.thumb.JPG.578bf1dfc2395f141bdf1862f52f52d8.JPGIMG_9873.thumb.JPG.eaa78f7ec9d8eddad042c08622e47fb5.JPGIMG_9876.thumb.JPG.8fb28a1c03948590e04f52ac51d0b76b.JPGIMG_9885.thumb.JPG.768102095b89da5c00616802b94b7405.JPGIMG_9880.thumb.JPG.7fc15fc4b7e3a40b544524a9766104e9.JPGIMG_9883.thumb.JPG.b658d6a44ba7de5f82ff5342d052ff37.JPGIMG_9866.thumb.JPG.89680143cb142bb082eb61aafb0738cc.JPG 

SURPRISE SURPRISE.....PEOPLES CHOICE... once again a unanimous decision that went to the BBC ..😎

IMG_9875.thumb.JPG.7965b20fbc8c10afb277883be3e9de80.JPGIMG_9890.thumb.JPG.6ba81e1f51195508f21c3784be279b0a.JPG

P-Kay with his perfect GT3.  

IMG_9893.thumb.JPG.2f71855feee8ecf7efbc30b64fc5e887.JPGIMG_9878.thumb.JPG.5d2240ffb49a38af3e41ff0e74a9d0ef.JPGIMG_9879.thumb.JPG.ec02dc30020a632c97030df688ff5ffd.JPG

Big Rev Trev's Ex VIP pet foods GT3.    

IMG_9871.JPG

Funny thing at Porsche By the Bay last Sunday. Parked right next to the Chartreuse 992 Touring was a Fashion Grey 991R with the most lush interior of any car there. It was a stunning car…and yet…pretty much nobody even noticed what it was. Everyone just looked at the 992.

1 hour ago, WGA said:

Funny thing at Porsche By the Bay last Sunday. Parked right next to the Chartreuse 992 Touring was a Fashion Grey 991R with the most lush interior of any car there. It was a stunning car…and yet…pretty much nobody even noticed what it was. Everyone just looked at the 992.

It definitely didn't go unnoticed. I dribbled a little  :Drool: