Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Went down to Cars and Coffee a Historic Berrima today hosted by Jeff  MFX 

Awesome turn out of cars from all makes , models and periods , was great to see so many old Ford and Holden Utes and panel vans , you just dont see those sorts of cars on our roads anymore .

Took this pic on the way home at the Bowral lookout ...

IMG-6631.jpg

My first opportunity to check out my new car on the open road. Some spirited driving through the back roads and hills around Healesville on a sunny afternoon before the rain strikes again. The suspension set up with Bilstein coil overs , lowered and camber altered makes for a firm ride , but hugging the road and handling is great. The engine had some enhancement done , and the 3.4 l is performing sensational , getting into scary territory. One thing for sure:  I  have the break fluid changed  !!

Got a number of 'to do' things lined up , as you do , replacing roof lining done yesterday , took 4 hours , $500 cash . YVMT , Chris did a 10 out of 10 job , can highly recommend him. We will be ready for spring driving.:rofl:

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p6.jpg

19 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

My first opportunity to check out my new car on the open road. Some spirited driving through the back roads and hills around Healesville on a sunny afternoon before the rain strikes again. The suspension set up with Bilstein coil overs , lowered and camber altered makes for a firm ride , but hugging the road and handling is great. The engine had some enhancement done , and the 3.4 l is performing sensational , getting into scary territory. One thing for sure:  I  have the break fluid changed  !!

Got a number of 'to do' things lined up , as you do , replacing roof lining done yesterday , took 4 hours , $500 cash . YVMT , Chris did a 10 out of 10 job , can highly recommend him. We will be ready for spring driving.:rofl:

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p6.jpg

Sounds like a ripper first outing!

• 2 weeks later...

Did not quite make it to a race track!

With patchy weather and plenty of work to deal with , multi tasking is the go. Lunch in Healesville , dinner shopping and some great driving through the back roads ,coming through Chum Creek. Getting familiar with the car under different conditions , had some wet patches to deal with. We "get to know each other better every day". 😁

run1.jpg

run2.jpg

Melbourne > Marysville > Lake Mountain > Cumberland > Warburton > Mt Donna > Warburton > Melbourne.

Great run, limited traffic, though roads were plenty wet with plenty of tree litter on the road and temps down to 3.0c

Then off for supplies - who said GT3's were track cars - pffft.

20220820_175335.jpg

Caught up with a friend for lunch in Noojee. Hadn't looked at the trestle bridge for a while, nice meal at the tool shed and a picturesque drive home. 

Observation that the roads are getting many more potholes in them of late :( still happy to be out in the Porsche however !

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_0945.jpeg

IMG_0954.jpeg