Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

19 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Been a while since getting out in the Adelaide hills . Great morning for it 

295D711D-88F9-4B55-AEEA-B26D17D4BD60.jpeg

565162F7-31CE-4598-9E6B-D758A8C2029B.jpeg

Looks like a lot of fun in the GT3. I've always admired how close the windy roads are to Adelaide Metro like George Rd with lots of others by the looks of things branching out in between. Do you get a lot of traffic on those roads early in the mornings? In NSW its quite a drive to get to the good roads and you have to be there by sunrise. 

29 minutes ago, donR said:

Looks like a lot of fun in the GT3. I've always admired how close the windy roads are to Adelaide Metro like George Rd with lots of others by the looks of things branching out in between. Do you get a lot of traffic on those roads early in the mornings? In NSW its quite a drive to get to the good roads and you have to be there by sunrise. 

Early not really anything after 11.00 forget it go later once again no one .

I went out at 7.30 this morning other than cyclists pretty quiet 

54 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Early not really anything after 11.00 forget it go later once again no one .

I went out at 7.30 this morning other than cyclists pretty quiet 

That is driving pleasure. Here it is a 5am to 5:30am start to ensure clear roads. 

my croc teamed up today with its great grand uncle the '62 kacklewagon for an adventure. Cruising through the Yarra Valley we managed some nice cruising  speeds . The Kackler behaved beautifully , no breakdowns. Finished up in the Yarra Glen for a booked lunch , which was well deserved. Made friends with this little red beauti , and had some nice chat with some older folks who still remember their first car being a Beetle. 

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Not today but a week ago - visited a "bubble buddy" in regional Vic (I'm technically in Melbourne) and headed up to Dargo with a few other P-Cars. Perfect day for it and great roads. Will have to do it again now that we're allowed "out and about" again!

IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG

Took the GT3 down to Sports Car Sunday this afternoon.  Upon entering, I was told to park in the VIP section reserved for high-end sports cars.  So the tiny little 996 GT3 was surrounded by menacing Lambos, Fezzas, Aston Martins, etc…… it appears as though everyone has finally woken up to early GT3s !!

Great mix of cars, and a good vibe.

The Midnight blue looked great in the Adelaide sunshine.

42856E4D-B6BD-4270-BEE8-1224E9AFCFCF.jpeg

22D745C6-98D7-466D-B985-82F3E5A2CBA6.jpeg

C1403C1F-E928-40BC-B17C-43DFF8432E88.jpeg

2 minutes ago, WGA said:

132km Sunday morning run to Hurstbridge for lunch. Quite a nice mix of around 30-40 cars.

IMG_6884.jpeg

I was along on that run too - in the Oak Green Carrera 3.0.

Was it foggy enough for you around Kinglake? The conditions were quite wintery, considering its Early November.

Justin

2 minutes ago, reedminor said:

I was along on that run too - in the Oak Green Carrera 3.0.

Was it foggy enough for you around Kinglake? The conditions were quite wintery, considering its Early November.

Justin

Too foggy...although the main issue for me was the damp roads on CUP2 tyres. A couple of spots were quite sketchy.

2 hours ago, WGA said:

i would prefer to think that everybody else was parked the wrong way considering I got there before anybody else! 

I take that back then WGA. The rest of the group should have followed your lead. :)

Looking good Hugh!