Spotted Thread

I know you jest, but I have thought about removing the front bedroom window and converting it into a garage! :LOL:

Most likely option will be a small Hero Hoist King 9S 4 post hoist (only smaller one I could find) that will fit in the left with the AF2 car up between the joists giving just enough room for the MR2 or 911.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 24/11/2022 at 07:56, Arne Krix said:

Peninsula link this morning . Looks like very nice 987.2 S meteorite grey . All stock. 

20221124_103301.jpg

20221124_103358.jpg

What's the story with the first pic.  First impression on seeing it was  they must  be checking out  how good the  wheel alignment is on stock suspension  by seeing how many mm's that far right lane  line marking is on the piss.  

6 hours ago, smit2100 said:

What's the story with the first pic.  First impression on seeing it was  they must  be checking out  how good the  wheel alignment is on stock suspension  by seeing how many mm's that far right lane  line marking is on the piss.  

Dunno but I think someone is on the Piss. ;)

1 hour ago, Arne Krix said:

He would not let me overtake and made sure of it 

Ah, my favourite kind of arsehole. If you're a member here, learn the road rules and move over.

I imagine people who do this think they're enforcing the speed limit, but in actual fact are more likely to cause an accident where they are the ultimate victim.

On 27/11/2022 at 08:45, sleazius said:

Ah, my favourite kind of arsehole. If you're a member here, learn the road rules and move over.

I imagine people who do this think they're enforcing the speed limit, but in actual fact are more likely to cause an accident where they are the ultimate victim.

On route to Warragul...20221128_142718.thumb.jpg.c656b66ccf0e9cd9f9194738552449ca.jpg20221128_142721.thumb.jpg.29f0b6d88ff3e6082b423b74ddcb2bc4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...