The Pet thread

Vas

Haven't seen a Hungarian Vizsla on here to date... So here's our Floyd, successor to our GSP, Rex, who passed at 16 years. Vizslas are known in the dog community as "Velcro Dogs" as they stick to you like... Velcro. Floyd can be apparently comatose in his bed, but no matter how quietly I sneak past to go outside, I get to the door, and there he is. It can get a little wearing sometimes, but they are a great companion dog for those who need to be the centre of attention.

Floyd Hippo.jpg

@Rob

"...but they are a great companion dog for those who need to be the centre of attention"

Never picked you Rob, as a guy who likes to be the centre of attention.

Sorry to hear about Rex passing, the saddest part of loving & having a dog. 

Floyd looks like he is going to keep you very active & busy!

3 hours ago, brian in buddina said:

@Rob

"...but they are a great companion dog for those who need to be the centre of attention"

Never picked you Rob, as a guy who likes to be the centre of attention.

Sorry to hear about Rex passing, the saddest part of loving & having a dog. 

Floyd looks like he is going to keep you very active & busy!

I knew when I wrote that, I should have added "but that's not me!" Trust you to pick up on that, and thanks for your kind thoughts re Rex.

50 minutes ago, 9er said:

We've had 3 Staffies in a row and the big fella is pretty close to the end of his innings at nearly 15, dog ownership is such a privilege.

Bloody oath it is 👍

I'd love a Staffy one day. Such a friendly, nuggety dog

4 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

^^^^^^ Samoyeds "What the hell's wrong with this dude, geez the things he does, hmmm, wish I could be a staffy" .....

he was a real softy, except when twice he arked up protecting the Sammys against percieved threats from agro dogs on walks, lucky for them I had a tight hold on his lead

41 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

he was a real softy, except when twice he arked up protecting the Sammys against percieved threats from agro dogs on walks, lucky for them I had a tight hold on his lead

Good weather up in the hills lately for the furry fellas Steve, and no good for Porsche runs

No doubt you've been wearing her out during the day, tired legs need a good rest.  I expect with those eyes she has you wrapped around her finger :rolleyes:

How's your car going mate, I know you've had the 996 for some time now but I don't recall seeing any pics..........you know where to put them

She is having a big day today plenty of awake time, she is a cutie. We had the 3 Grand kids here yesterday and there were plenty of cuddles all day, she is looking for that again but she isn't getting it today. 996 is great mate and @Dreamrpopped around my place last week to show me his old (new) banger 996 4S and it is very nice, so we might get together this week again for a catch up and take some nice piccies for ya @Stepo:D 

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Great looking pup Niko and great portraits too.

Thanks mate, He is a great dog, and is treated as a member of my daughters family.   Photos are my daughters handiwork.   

• 4 months later...