Someone poisoned my dog. Vet says rat bait.

Usually a blood transfusion and vitamin K injection followed up with tablets will save them if you treat it early. 

Lethargy and off their food are the first signs. Also light colour in the gums.

He's been treated but possibly too late. 

Just horrible to watch him die or maybe not.

Fn angry neighbour, Eddie barked at him because he's always going off his nut about sh1t he can't control.

I'm sitting here in the shade with him atm while he struggles to breath. Nothing more I can do.

That's crap..  I  I notice Northern Rivers - I was driving through Stokers Siding last weekend and noticed the 'beware of dog baiting' signs that were around.  Either there or Main Arm.

Bastards..

Well we cried all night and I talked my little girl into a milkshake at the cafe this morning. We managed to talk about happy things and left the cafe laughing loudly.

Next we hear from behind, 'coming through.' We look around and my daughter was struck by one of a group of cyclists making their way through the outdoor dining area. Not a shared footpath.

There attitude was sorry but... we called through.

Great, now we are at the hospital with suspected broken elbow and my lovely girl crying again. riders argued with attitude and refused to give us their details.

Oh and my other dog is showing symptoms of poisoning. Her dog.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaark

Wow @firstone. So sorry to hear all that. It is terrible and times like this when you realise there is a whole layer of shit head scum in our society. I hope the second pooch pulls through and your daughter heals quickly. 

Edited by thumperson
Didn't think the original post through and showed a lack of respect for a Lycra claded friends

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Probably not the right thing to say at the moment, but I would have lost my shit. Hope your daughter and other dog are ok, and the asshole that poisoned your dog gets what he deserves. Scum, just pure scum

My thoughts exactly..

Good luck with everything Firstone

1 hour ago, firstone said:

Next we hear from behind, 'coming through.' We look around and my daughter was struck by one of a group of cyclists making their way through the outdoor dining area. Not a shared footpath.

There attitude was sorry but... we called through.

Great, now we are at the hospital with suspected broken elbow and my lovely girl crying again. riders argued with attitude and refused to give us their details.

Oh and my other dog is showing symptoms of poisoning. Her dog.

That would be akin to sounding your horn in a big 4WD as you approached a group of cyclist ..............and ploughed through !  

And wouldn't they whinge then.  "Some" of these cyclists are getting out of hand.

Did you contact the Police ?

Hope your daughter's elbow is only bruised not broken, even bruised is too much, and your other dog is ok.

Check your yard and fence line.

Remember.....Karma is a bitch !

If a cyclist hits a pedestrian from behind on a foot path it's the cyclist's fault! it doesn't matter how much noise they make - No argument. I would have pinned him on the deck until the cops arrived to sort him out. 

As for baiting your dogs- I can't begin to think how I'd react.   I reckon I'd end up in jail. 

Good luck to you and your family, @firstone

On the cyclist in Australia cycling on the footpath is not allowed - no ids or buts.  Check to see if the cafe owner has video or knows the cyclists.  

As stated it doesn’t matter how much warning you give, right of way is always yielded not granted. Number 1 rule is not to run into people.

On one hand people fear a neighbours reaction so they won't face each other. I mean, some get stabbed ffs.

Then you have 'the system lets us down' so take it into our own hands. ?

What are we to become? Wild wild west?

It is already.

Well I'm choosing my next place with more suitability to neighbours.

None would be good. ?

I've been out on the road for a squirt. I'll go again tonight when everyone has nested.

My Aspy son is mixing up potions in his black or white is right brain. This kind of unfairness rocks him for a while. I have no choice about my reaction. , if I screw it up he will follow. He loves driving as well so we'll go out together. My little girl is so dissolutioned right now. The hospital staff are great, looks bad but not broken.

Dunno if I could take another hit and stay up though. 

I believe everyone will either figure out how to like themselves before they die, or die with heavy regrets. It's all served up in the end.

Of course the bit in between is the challenge. 

Sh1t this a haven right now. Cheers to you all.