Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Looks a damn sight nicer than the green slime targa to me!

irrespective, someone educate me here on 964 cab market and  or is it  a particularly special car , or special seller ?

Edited by michel

I think a wide body 964 cab would be quite rare.... ad says only 4 in Aus?

For me, this is a case of rare doesn't equal desirable. I think you will always struggle to make a convincing case that there is high value in a 964 cab, even if it is a wide body and there are very few of them.

Caleb bought sold a white  white wide body 3,2 cab last year for 110k?

there was that brownish looking wide body 3.2, 2 months  back. 145? Did it sell?

And this 964. Not saying anything about the car ( though personally not a cab fan wide body or not), so much as curious on minty 964 c2 manual pricing in this current malaise 

Edited by michel

YOTC?

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1992/AGC-AD-17391334

I like that :ph34r:

Don't like the price and wouldn't pay anywhere near that much for a cab over a coupe, but the car looks very nice.

Philosophy of the day .. The price is the price.. well what you pay and offer neednt be the price..your choice …try it …...the price only changes when people stop buying at the price.

People who want to sell things, price to the market, people who put prices on things normally want to sell them….not just keep them anyway.

You think its bad to have emotional attachment to something you find out you cant afford….imagine being the opposite emotionally divorced to something you deciided to sell but cant, I would rather the former, at least theres a relationship of want.

Two days of mayhem and end of financial year…spend your profits , cut your losses and above all else , atleast take the car for a blast..

By the way have you felt how bloody cold it is , keep your fricking cabrio…

No new cars on the horizon?

It's pretty bloody warm in Madrid :)

but not a Porsche in sight.

The only, and I really mean the only things drawing me back home are the P cars that need the cobwebs blown away in the hills of outer east Melbourne :)

Philosophy of the day .. The price is the price.. well what you pay and offer neednt be the price..your choice …try it …...the price only changes when people stop buying at the price.

People who want to sell things, price to the market, people who put prices on things normally want to sell them….not just keep them anyway.

You think its bad to have emotional attachment to something you find out you cant afford….imagine being the opposite emotionally divorced to something you deciided to sell but cant, I would rather the former, at least theres a relationship of want.

Two days of mayhem and end of financial year…spend your profits , cut your losses and above all else , atleast take the car for a blast..

Its only 11, Pcars have great heaters, & put on a beany, great weather for cabs 

Where do I start........ 

You're telling the story mate, I'm just interested to hear an outsiders view on why they're un-loved. 

There is no denying that most of these front engine cars have been mistreated over the years, therefore few nice examples exist today.

I'm guessing everyone's alerts have shown the following 'almost 100% authentic' shouting 930 owner ;) 

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4121237

That's not bad at all ^^, CAPS LOCK is so outlaw.

I can look at it for any interstate buyers if they want, its not far from me. 

With a big shovel to dig your way out of the shit.......

watch it Jono. The 928 clan are also fully paid up members of the NRA  :ph34r:

nice pic of an engine in the wrong place 

AE6E46F2-A2C3-49F3-829B-F8D57FE123C6_zps

I'm guessing everyone's alerts have shown the following 'almost 100% authentic' shouting 930 owner ;) 

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4121237

that just put the price up of mine...