What's putting a smile on your dial?

My garage band...

After 2 years of sounding really crap, we're now scaling the dizzying middle reaches of mediocrity. After songs used to have to be re-learnt every time we got together, we're now adding songs to our repertoire at a dizzying rate.

Yee haaaa!!!!!

Update: We played a gig yesterday (our 2-and-a-halfth ever) and had a blast.

Apparently the audience enjoyed it too, which is even better.

Big grins!

I'm negotiating for a property that has 6 acres, 4 bedrooms, rumpus room, dlug and two bays of lock up garage. The shed has six bays lock up, five of which are two deep, one with a high roof suitable for a two post hoist. The single bay has a shower and toilet. Guess where I will spend lots of time. :)

So I count space for 13 cars? That is some serious enablement...not sure that I would allow myself all that space!

When we are finished with the PFA video, perhaps we had make a music video with your band?...

Update: We played a gig yesterday (our 2-and-a-halfth ever) and had a blast.

Apparently the audience enjoyed it too, which is even better.

Big grins!

About 12 years ago I was in a bad car accident and did quite alot of damage to my lower back.  My doctor told me to give up the Waveski and keep coming back for painkillers.  I tried the waveski a few times before conceding defeat and selling it to Cash Converters for $50.

I decided against the painkillers until one day about 6-7 years ago when the pain was too much.  Luckily that doctor, Dr Desi, put me on a proper path to recovery.  I did physio, got a personal trainer, did the couch to 5k and the whole shebang.  My aim with recovery was to do a comp eventually.

About a year ago I bought a house by a river on the Central Coast got out paddling 4k flat out to get paddle fit.  Around easter time I had a surf with a mate and got that one epic wave that encouraged me to get back out on my waveski regularly.

So I entered the Lakesea Classic last weekend.  It was awesome to chat and surf with some of my sporting heroes.

But the best bit is that I took home two trophies, 1st in Novices and 3rd in B Grade.

This smile is well and truly stuck on.

https://iquitsugar.com/bacon-new-superfood/

Cholesterol is now OK - so my breakfast choices which include eggs , butter and that ol' superfood oats - are looking very good.

And btw I'm a part time vegan  ;) so don't hate on me

I hope that by part time vegan, you mean that bacon is still ok.

mmmmm bacon [drools]

I've recently added a few new timepieces to my collection of antique clocks and watches. Today I received my new Wesclox Pocket Ben Series 2. They were made from 1929 - 1932. A nice piece that appears to keep good time.

Hopefully tomorrow my new 1898 gold Thomas Russell & Son Double Hunter pocket watch will arrive. Looking forward to seeing that one.