What's putting a smile on your dial?

Related to a previous VENT - I just got a letter from the Tas police about my speeding fine....and they have changed it to a conditional caution which doesn't include a penalty or points off the licence.  RESULT!

Thanks to Tazzieman who suggested that course of action.

ps I cannot get another caution for 3 years...so back to driving like nanna!

He prefers not to say how much he gets paid, but he’s “not driving around in a Porsche or anything”, he stresses.

Not Niko then  :D

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/if-you-looked-hard-enough-you-might-find-a-massage-parlour-that-doesnt-offer-sex/story-fnkgbb6w-1227259857689

1.3 litres of awesomeness wrapped in a whitewoods body.  Toyota Yaris :/

Ticked the boxes I required. Cruise control, reverse camera, full bluetooth audio system, cheap to run, cheap to buy. 16k drive away brand new.

My MINI is making me smile again. BMW sorted out the missing bolt (long story explained in the vent thread) handled the situation really well, didn't make excuses. Apologised. Gave me a brand new 2 series to drive whilst they sorted it out. And then I got a free MINI hoodie and $150 worth of vouchers to a dept store.

Car drives great now. No more PS fluid leaks and I'm happy and in love with it again. Phew!

I just sat down now at home after about 1000 kms today in the new to us G wagen.. I'm not sure what was harder, driving all day today or being on the booze for 2 days straight in Adelaide? because right now, I'm not nearly as tired as I should be, that car makes me laugh.

Actually don't answer... :lol:

Good times, great company! It will be the death of me one day and that's okay.