Gratuitous Porsche Pics

I saw some images of GT2 RS on rennlist in pre delivery and being made ready for their new owners and the wings were removed ,,,dont now why this is but seems to be common practice with these cars ,,,perhaps the wings are shipped separately to prevent damage to the carbon fiber finish .....:unsure: I also believe Porsche is having a difficult time keeping up with the demand for all the carbon fiber parts currently available on the the 2 RS and 3 RS  cars ...

Saw this on Bring A Trailer a while ago..........I'd be all over it.....just need 996's to rocket and old Targas to go backwards...!!

Screen-_Shot-2017-11-30-at-2.03.18-_PM-9

On 23/03/2018 at 3:07 AM, LeeM said:

What a perfect shot of that 904 ?

Was dreaming of 959 v 904 if funds allowed..!!

Not sure I've made up my mind yet..

porsche_100561104_l.jpg

1 hour ago, Jim45 said:

Was dreaming of 959 v 904 if funds allowed..!!

Not sure I've made up my mind yet..

No question 904 for me!*

*Not even going to see what one is worth. Would expect even in this day and age of overinflated property prices, I would still be well short if I sold my home...

28 minutes ago, Dalai said:

No question 904 for me!*

*Not even going to see what one is worth. Would expect even in this day and age of overinflated property prices, I would still be well short if I sold my home...

2 million and over for one ..

2 hours ago, Dalai said:

No question 904 for me!*

A 904 sold last year for $2.45m, so you could probably add a fair whack to that this year