[VIC] #HANGARBANGER2 27.01.19

On 28/07/2018 at 12:18, MFX said:

I hope my car is done as I would love to head down for this one. I really need to get my finger out ;)

Hey Jeff, whats the chance youll be here with the orange hrod!!?? The engine has delayed things Im guessing...?

28 minutes ago, Philbee said:

Hey Jeff, whats the chance youll be here with the orange hrod!!?? The engine has delayed things Im guessing...?

The fact that I am only now getting the engine packed up to be sent hopefully next week, the chances it will be done, is basically nil. It is really disappointing, but there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel, I just hope it is not a train ;)  

18 hours ago, Kerry said:

Hey all, well after many delays (as usual!) here we have the official #HB2 teaser... click through and watch it in 4K on youtube, and crank up the volume!!! 🤘😎

Awesome work guys. Very nicely put together piece. 

1 hour ago, MFX said:

The fact that I am only now getting the engine packed up to be sent hopefully next week, the chances it will be done, is basically nil. It is really disappointing, but there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel, I just hope it is not a train ;)  

You could always trailer queen your car there mate, as I believe there is a particular croweater doing that 😂

Don’t believe me, believe Wikipedia! 😎

66066019-4828-4171-A062-1FCDA5DA5DA5.png

(@Hugh, cancel the 15x wide screen TVs we ordered...)

On 17/12/2018 at 17:59, Scott SS964 said:

Im in I think I registered awhile back?

Can’t see you Scott... 😳

5 hours ago, LeeM said:

Any way to see whether I did register? Think I did, but have had a sleep since then 

Lee, you were number 12! 🤘🏻

Now that the clashing dates of car racey thingy is sorted, can someone post up a map of  the “skunk werks” site so we know where it is and what the entrance looks like....   I’ll be driving for 2hrs to the back waters of somewhere ... I need help!

Phil it’s WEEKS away yet.... there’ll be plenty of maps and instructions and hopefully some PFA peeps will put their hands up to orchestrate a posse or two to leave from known landmarks...? Volunteers much?!?! 😳😛

Of course for those who only travel stag... this is the best 

https://goo.gl/maps/C7Y4F7yqiAQ2

9 hours ago, edgy said:

You know what, that could be a genuine possibility.  Let me look in to it and I'll get back to you. We might need a second car to haul everything down there....the 968 only carries so much....And of course on the boring highway down there, the auto box will be a waste of lazy gear changes and it's water cooled, and air conditioned to boot.  It's almost bearable!