Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Spent the long weekend in Moggs Creek (Great Ocean Road) so took the 964 for some decent drives. Traffic was average and due to the road closures between Lorne and Wye River, Deans March rd through Colac was being used as the only means to get there. This meant for some dismal tourist traffic but still managed to stretch the legs and burn some fuel. 

IMG_7289_zpspbphoj6u.jpg

I was actually there at the same time. Did see a new Turbo shoot past out accom at 100+

Very last minute decision to take a quick trip down the Great Ocean Road yesterday morning.

On the way back through Forrest, I noticed around about a dozen or so of Stuttgart's finest parked at the brewery. Didn't have time to stop and investigate, but I thought I saw @polorot's 997.

well spotted @Nick S. An early run with some of the PCV boys; finished up there for brekky and a coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

On the weekend drove the Australian Hillclimb Championship in my 968CS with a new PB to 2nd place in Marque Sport cars to 3000cc behind a very well driven 580kg PRB Clubman.

Rules may change next year with a different class for Clubmans but the Championship won't be back to Victoria until 2020.

I am sure my car will still be going quick enough then but don't know about myself  :ph34r:

On the weekend drove the Australian Hillclimb Championship in my 968CS with a new PB to 2nd place in Marque Sport cars to 3000cc behind a very well driven 580kg PRB Clubman.

Rules may change next year with a different class for Clubmans but the Championship won't be back to Victoria until 2020.

I am sure my car will still be going quick enough then but don't know about myself  :ph34r:

Mate,...that sucks.   Up against a clubman.   That's bulltish.   Power to weight etc etc....crap regulations.....

Second in that situation is a great effort.  Well done.

Don't worry about being quick enough in 2020.

The older we get...... the quicker we go.... or was ......or something like that.....

Edited by Niko

The older we get...... the quicker we go.... or was ......or something like that.....

Niko, your not saying - The older we get......the sooner we go ?

I'll stay positive by saying - I thought I was slow...... Now I know I was  :D

Niko, your not saying - The older we get......the sooner we go ?

I wasn't quite saying that, but having brought it up, the Cayman S will see me out.:(