Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

I know I shouldn't be saying this, seeing as you are the new owner and enjoying that car so much....

BUT......That sensational colour will always be known to me as "FRAZ GREEN".

Driving down Swan Street today and the car spotters were out in force. Digging this shot by Jack Xiamen. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 10.40.05 pm

Down the peninsula for lunch in Mornington and then some back roads to Flinders where we caught up with Mr and Mrs Niko for a cuppa. Great to get the GT4 out of winter hibernation and give it a run. Lots of special cars out and about today. Spotted @DJM enjoying his new GT4 and a few Lambo's, Ferrari's and a group of fine looking Torana's parked in Flinders. Hope the weather is as good for next weekends big SMT! ?

you can say "damp" but I draw the line at "moist". 

Snapped this, while we waited for a dual cab ute to get some distance.

FullSizeRender 23

hopefully travelling fast enough to sweep crap off the road for next Sunday.

Down the peninsula for lunch in Mornington and then some back roads to Flinders where we caught up with Mr and Mrs Niko for a cuppa. Great to get the GT4 out of winter hibernation and give it a run. Lots of special cars out and about today. Spotted @DJM enjoying his new GT4 and a few Lambo's, Ferrari's and a group of fine looking Torana's parked in Flinders. Hope the weather is as good for next weekends big SMT! ?

weather at this stage forecast to be dry and 14 ??

I made the mistake of leaving the GT3 out when Archie had a few mates come over. The afternoon was spent giving joyrides, hopefully inspiring the next generation of Porsche enthusiasts! 

Such an abnoxious car, perfect for juvenile children such as myself. :lol:

The Porsche Club (Tasmania) had the opportunity to visit Chas Kelly's fantastic private collection of motor vehicles at Port Sorell.

We drove up on the Friday and spent two days touring around in the mid north of the state. That Friday and the few days before had seen very large snow falls and the Lakes Hwy had been closed for several days.

When we returned back to Hobart on the Sunday it had re-opened so we took the scenic route - quite a few four wheel drives were quite surprised to see us, but the dirt section (about 19Kms) of the road was in excellent condition and there was no ice on the road. Morning coffee at Deloraine and lunch at Hamilton - couldn't ask for a more better weekend!

Bothwell.jpg

The Porsche Club (Tasmania) had the opportunity to visit Chas Kelly's fantastic private collection of motor vehicles at Port Sorell.

We drove up on the Friday and spent two days touring around in the mid north of the state. That Friday and the few days before had seen very large snow falls and the Lakes Hwy had been closed for several days.

When we returned back to Hobart on the Sunday it had re-opened so we took the scenic route - quite a few four wheel drives were quite surprised to see us, but the dirt section (about 19Kms) of the road was in excellent condition and there was no ice on the road. Morning coffee at Deloraine and lunch at Hamilton - couldn't ask for a more better weekend!

Hi @42 South,

It did look like fun, could not make that one though. Were you on the fuel economy run?

If you are up for a drive day http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/12045-tas-smt-24th-september-hobart-and-surrounds/

Cheers

I made the mistake of leaving the GT3 out when Archie had a few mates come over. The afternoon was spent giving joyrides, hopefully inspiring the next generation of Porsche enthusiasts! 

Such an abnoxious car, perfect for juvenile children such as myself. :lol:

Always enjoy taking children for a run in the car... some are just a lot older than the others!

Abnoxious and non practical = fun and keeps ya young ?

• 2 weeks later...