Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 hours ago, Shedpest said:

So I am assuming  thats a typo and  450awhp Eg What's so special about 450hp crank hp in that thing. If you buy an actual 996 turbo put a very decent exhaust on it  wouldn't you get  circa 450hp for less than that asking price.

On 07/05/2019 at 21:32, OZ930 said:

450 hp at the wheels is a bit different to 450hp at the crank.

Indeed a bit different,  but  me thinks so too is the overtop puffery in the ad. i.e special supercharged 997 front ended 996 pumping out  a massive 450hp that also has other mods that  has the performance that you need to spend  250k on a turbo  to match it.   Hmmmmmmm.  Me thinks Fraz's  car which / is/ was  ??? up for grabs  leaves you with a bit of petrol money left over  compared to that 125k asking price.  It  has got at least 10% more go engine output wise and would out brake and handle better than that .  Plus it's a real deal turbo to boot .(literally)

21 minutes ago, rafikdous said:

WTF?? That thing is a complete abortion,It gets lots of attention because it looks ridiculous maybe.I don’t understand why you would buy one brand of car and then try and make it into something else.

2 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Wish I was loaded so that I could buy it to host a public stoning then burnt at the stake! 

Aren’t you interested in going water cooled @LeeM could be a better alternative to a 996 this thing has it all with classic lines to boot.If Stevie Wonder ran his hands over that even he would know it was a dog.