Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

14 minutes ago, michel said:

Not sure if it’s kosher to be spruiking a mates car 

personally don’t think it’s an issue 

but house of cards n all 

I can’t see an issue with it, there’s nothing in it for me and someone on here may be looking for one. 

6 hours ago, LeeM said:

A financial member posting the link is not a problem as far as I'm aware 

So if he just posted it as "a cool car for sale" (which we've all done many many times over the years) and conveniently forgot to mention that it's his mates car, then it wouldn't have even been a thing??

Just ask'n ...

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

So if he just posted it as "a cool car for sale" (which we've all done many many times over the years) and conveniently forgot to mention that it's his mates car, then it wouldn't have even been a thing??

Just ask'n ...

I think the thing is if something shits it self in the car, You are an awkward spot , " I wouldn't have bought  it if bob didn't say it was a goodin " , ;)

2 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Just ask'n ...

In a nutshell, no.

Just tellin' 😉

1 hour ago, tomo said:

I think the thing is if something shits it self in the car, You are an awkward spot , " I wouldn't have bought  it if bob didn't say it was a goodin " , ;)

Like shop recommendations. 

On 23/09/2021 at 11:01, Schnell said:

And the 2.7 is gone. Took longer than I expected.

23 hours ago, juzmister said:

https://www.weltmeister.com.au/product-page/1990-porsche-964 -UK delivered, but probably an OK car if anyone is looking for a 964 Cab!

Possible donor for a Singer with a roof welded on? I believe that a number of Aus shops that produce RS backdates have used cabs as a basis..