Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

He didn't want me to view it at his home. Wtf?

I can understand that if you have a large collection of valuable cars. He doesn't know you from Adam. I had a guy buy an Audi off me once, sight unseen. Told me he wanted to pay the asking price in cash. So I met him out the front of Roma St police headquarters & did the deal there. Whole thing was most suss, but I got a massive wad of folding and handed over the car. 

Nice find!

I used to have hardtop fantasies when cab's were affordable and would have jumped on that a year ago.  Now that cab's are out of my reach, there is not much point now!

EDIT:  But if I was air cooledless, I'd buy this hardtop and asgraham's 964 C4 cab (advertised elsewhere on PFA) and would be feeling pretty happy with myself.

Edited by Peter M
one too many "nows"!

Wow this has to be the bargain of the year, surely this one is legit!! :lol:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1998-Porsche-991-Carrera-Auto-/252146532022?hash=item3ab51abeb6:g:YG8AAOSwwbdWLNzR

Okay, I know it is a scam..... One of those special 991 993s :)

Fits in nicely with this one!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2007-Porsche-Cayenne-S-9PA-/161871636170?hash=item25b04d26ca:g:sf0AAOSwA4dWK6Z2

I'm sure there are plenty of cars for sale that the buying public don't know about for whatever reason.

Usually,  I hear of cars via word of mouth, mates, seeing them on my daily travels, or asking around at the relevant shops (and subtly looking up peoples driveways for the familiar shape hidden under car covers!). I've personally seen a couple of crazy car collections whilst onsite, where none of the cars are driven (including early 911's), as theyre only investments. Sad really.

Theyre out there, though the hard part is finding them

They're out there - you're just not looking hard enough.

My missus texted me these 2 sitting in a workshop last week on her way to lunch for gods sake ... and she hates cars.

IMG_6291.JPG

IMG_6320.JPG

Would love some input on this , specific and general….  Got my attention

Have started a thread if you care to comment

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/7631-resto-discussion-general-356-share-your-experience/

Apparently the 356 Continental has already been sold. 1.5hrs after being advertised

Confirmed yes , from owner .. its amazing what can be done before the start of business ;):wacko:

Edited by symsy

The walls have ears , especially in a Bull Porsche market , Buffet style of investment and await downturn maybe the only option

Bull..s…t  Market … even , mild frustration creeping out..

;)  Ok to the shed I go for deep introspection , sweeping of dust and general lathering of petrol fumes.. will either get high and enjoy or will light blue touch paper with Porsche buying game written on it , after petrol