Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Hi guys,

Anyone know this car? been for sale for quiet awhile now

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-930-1988/SSE-AD-3261494/?Cr=1

regards,

Dan

It was talked about a couple of pages back ....

As it a converted, highly modified car, it has sat around due to the trend of people wanting stock cars over modified ones ...

Not implying there is anything wrong with it .... just that buyers seem to be after more original ones.

big lawn you have there Hugh

Not so much the size, just time consuming with my 2 little helpers - you know what it's like doing stuff with kids, it always takes twice as long as it should! :rolleyes: 

They just love it so much, anything with an engine. 

Thats what I was thinking...

Could've at least removed the blue triangle! :lol:

The wheels and steering wheel are pretty dead giveaways, it's not hard to tell if a car has been tracked either way. Having said that nothing wrong with tracking these cars, that's one of the best ways to enjoy them IMO. Probably in better running condition than ones that haven't seen the track. 

Not so much the size, just time consuming with my 2 little helpers - you know what it's like doing stuff with kids, it always takes twice as long as it should! :rolleyes: 

They just love it so much, anything with an engine. 

have the same issue with my 'little helper' washing my car. Trip to the car wash straight afterwards ;) 

I much prefer the stance of this car versus factory 964.

good to see one in a colour that isn't red aswell!

The wheels and steering wheel are pretty dead giveaways, it's not hard to tell if a car has been tracked either way. Having said that nothing wrong with tracking these cars, that's one of the best ways to enjoy them IMO. Probably in better running condition than ones that haven't seen the track. 

I agree! Most road registered track cars are usually the ones that are more cared for.

I agree! Most road registered track cars are usually the ones that are more cared for.

Not always the case, but yep lots of miscellaneous issues and niggles (suspension bushings for example) can be ignored when cruising down to the coffee shop at 60km/h, not so much at 160km/h coming up to a corner..

Edited by clutch-monkey

Thats what I was thinking...

Could've at least removed the blue triangle! :lol:

Clay Blue Triangles are all about the electricity you will feel when you drive it and also a blue triangle can also indicate that the driver is or has had visiitation or close encounters …you need to read the book Communion instead of PFA for this weeks assignment. :)  Alien intelligence on the car can be useful .. failing that , its the cheapest way along with , bonnet pins and an steering wheel to progress , from GT3 (Sony Playstation) , into your own race prepared reality in PCars..

They go much faster with Triangle on them also , a dodgy speedo , big exhaust work well too.. I speak from experience ..  I just did the tarmac rally statge near me , at well over 160kmh last weekend.. Shame about the Diff ratio and speedo calibration , went up again in the TT and thought I was out for a sunday leisurely drive…  It all an illusion dont forget it 

Looks like a nice motor overall that silver one 

Are there  no more disgustingly priced cars for this weeks PFA car degustation and debate … whats going on .. did the market peak , fall or did everyone just head to the beach.. shit I needed an excuse not to cut the lawns 

MARKET ALERT .. Forget the Cabs and Targas … a TIP perhaps

New trend    -  2004 - Brown interiors…..they say get in the market why its low and ride the puppy 

How much is is a litre of that black vinyl interior colour ??

The question is could you do that to your car or live with the brown.. sorry to any beige Pcar owners out there , you might be excused ;)

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-2708100&Cr=0

With this car also sitting on the market for a little while 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo AWD 997 Auto AWD MY09, might probably shift at 120-130k and a recent 2006 997 TIP Silver turbo sold last week on the coast here for a smidge over the 100k mark ..

Everyday driving maybe just got interesting, even if it does mean having a little water in your passion