Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

JONO JONO JONO " In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice." 

when you are all grown up and finished with the vice you might like to try virtue

Thanks for the guidance, Hughesy. Sometime the opportunity to start some P car repartee is too tempting! ;)  

It's reasonably priced for a highly-spec'd 997 C4S. A 996 C4S with 15,000 km sold for just under $ 100K recently. But for that money, I'd be more tempted by a 996 Turbo.

It's reasonably priced for a highly-spec'd 997 C4S. A 996 C4S with 15,000 km sold for just under $ 100K recently. But for that money, I'd be more tempted by a 996 Turbo.

There have been a few , looked for my old post couldnt find it , there was Gemballa and a Tech Art one in the past few months both QLD ..lots of car for sub 100k in some areas.

996C4S ..were down to 45k.. maybe up a little now ..also good buying but a 997 much different drive

Nothing inherently wrong with that, as a talking point , example of innovative engineering & style - and for occasional use.

I don't love all things French. I like to wash , and I'm not sold on Paris or couture - unlike a number of youse all ;)

Nothing inherently wrong with that, as a talking point , example of innovative engineering & style - and for occasional use.

I don't love all things French. I like to wash , and I'm not sold on Paris or couture - unlike a number of youse all ;)

Don't confuse French people with Parisians. No one likes Parisians, even French people!

Don't confuse French people with Parisians. No one likes Parisians, even French people!

Certainly my experience, having lived in both France, and Paris (they are very different worlds).

More of an Alsace kind of guy myself - German efficient, French cooking.  Same goes for French Swiss areas.  Alsatian cars : Bugatti - I rest my case.

My wife's French, maternal side is from Gerardmer which is very near the home of Bugatti in the Alsace region

I think the arguement has been given before that you couldn't build it that cheap any more ..... so effectively it is cheap .. :wacko:

It does have a 964 3.6 and a G50 so would get up and go and would shift nicely ...