STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

11 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

Passenger seat installed and ready for victims...

Update 

Our good friends at Porsche Centre Brighton have kindly offered to cover the tab for the days coffee, breakfast and lunch from the Winton cafeteria for all this registered as drivers and associated hangers on.

I’m pretty sure that if you strut up to the counter with your best Cole Trickle swagger looking like you’re a pro driver, they’d serve you as well.

It’s going to be a great day. 

As for those from Sydney and surrounds, keep the faith and see where it goes.

If you can’t come, we’ll refund.

If the border open at the last minute, I will absolutely be there. I am crossing my fingers and toes ;)

13 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

Passenger seat installed and ready for victims...

Update 

Our good friends at Porsche Centre Brighton have kindly offered to cover the tab for the days coffee, breakfast and lunch from the Winton cafeteria for all this registered as drivers and associated hangers on.

I’m pretty sure that if you strut up to the counter with your best Cole Trickle swagger looking like you’re a pro driver, they’d serve you as well.

It’s going to be a great day. 

As for those from Sydney and surrounds, keep the faith and see where it goes.

If you can’t come, we’ll refund.

Pretty sure I've paid, but would be good to get a listing or something confirming this, unless this will breach privacy stuff?

Still looking forward mightily to this.  2 new Dunlop DZ3's picked up yesterday in preparation (car wouldn't have been safe otherwise I've discovered), couple of weeks to get them fitted and I'm all set.  Tarrat Adjustable rear toe control arms and bolts ordered from Rennline using their 10% sale, hopefully will be here is time to fit as well.  This should hopefully allow this set of rears to last a little longer.......

See you all on the 9th!!

Any Melbourner's driving up on the Friday?  I get in at 7am, will spend a bit of time around Melbourne, then happy to meetup and drive together......  Let me know when and where.....

2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Pretty sure I've paid, but would be good to get a listing or something confirming this, unless this will breach privacy stuff?

Still looking forward mightily to this.  2 new Dunlop DZ3's picked up yesterday in preparation (car wouldn't have been safe otherwise I've discovered), couple of weeks to get them fitted and I'm all set.  Tarrat Adjustable rear toe control arms and bolts ordered from Rennline using their 10% sale, hopefully will be here is time to fit as well.  This should hopefully allow this set of rears to last a little longer.......

See you all on the 9th!!

Any Melbourner's driving up on the Friday?  I get in at 7am, will spend a bit of time around Melbourne, then happy to meetup and drive together......  Let me know when and where.....

we are heading off a round 2-3 pm from Lilydale area , going through Yea and Yarck . Still hoping between now and than to build a bit of a convoy. Cheers, Arne.

8 minutes ago, Arne Krix said:

we are heading off a round 2-3 pm from Lilydale area , going through Yea and Yarck . Still hoping between now and than to build a bit of a convoy. Cheers, Arne.

Sounds good, much more interesting that just up the Hume by the look of it....

6 hours ago, Jedly said:

Anyone know if there is / isn’t a test n tune on the Friday ... it was showing on their calendar originally then disappeared ? 
if there isn’t then see you for the convoy up ! 

We’ve got a live one here people ... test and tune before a shits a giggles day at the track?  I like it.  A lot!

When I booked, that day was not taken as I asked the same thing but someone may have booked it.  

6 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

We’ve got a live one here people ... test and tune before a shits a giggles day at the track?  I like it.  A lot!

When I booked, that day was not taken as I asked the same thing but someone may have booked it.  

No sense letting a weekend pass from the Mrs go to waste 😜....

7 hours ago, Jedly said:

Anyone know if there is / isn’t a test n tune on the Friday ... it was showing on their calendar originally then disappeared ? 
if there isn’t then see you for the convoy up ! 

It originally was a Test & Tune day by Winton, Track for Days booked it and then moved the date to the Sunday, but have now cancelled it with the Covid restrictions it looks like (I emailed with Meng from Track for Days a few weeks back).

I'd email Winton to see what the current plan is.

I'm still crossing fingers us Sydney people will be able to go but losing faith by the day..

4 minutes ago, rego said:

It originally was a Test & Tune day by Winton, Track for Days booked it and then moved the date to the Sunday, but have now cancelled it with the Covid restrictions it looks like (I emailed with Meng from Track for Days a few weeks back).

I'd email Winton to see what the current plan is.

I'm still crossing fingers us Sydney people will be able to go but losing faith by the day..

Good plan , I’ll shoot them a Mail 

31 minutes ago, wilburforce said:

Hey guys a quick straw poll before I book. 
1. How many are staying on Saturday night?

2. Where are you staying. Benalla? Wang? Elsewhere?

I’ll be heading up in the morning for the day just as a spectator- crack of dawn morning with @Simonk and @KG

Just now, Arne Krix said:

Staying Friday night in Benalla , Top of Town Motel , looking for people to meet for Dinner that night.

Sounds good @Arne Krix - count me in for dinner.

1 hour ago, Peter John said:

I’ll be heading up in the morning for the day just as a spectator- crack of dawn morning with @Simonk and @KG

Awesome - see you up there.

54 minutes ago, 9r said:

Also staying Friday and Saturday night at the Glider City Motel however might be heading up a bit earlier than Arne’s convoy... but if I’m delayed will join in. And always keen on a feed and drinks

Glider seems to be the place to be! If everyone is keen I might organise a booing somewhere so we all have a place to go.